Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  decklid recall weather strips works with all deck lids $55 shipped

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

decklid recall weather strips works with all deck lids $55 shipped by mmeyer86gt/gtp
Started on: 11-05-2011 10:40 PM
Replies: 30
Last post by: A4SixtyNineRR on 12-25-2011 01:55 PM
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
I have a few recall weather strips all in good working order with flexible rubber $55 shipped.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
no problems shipping to canada. add $5 to the price.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for one. PM or email me with details if you like.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
I good for two send me your paypal info.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post

mmeyer86gt/gtp

3854 posts
Member since Sep 2001
1 sold! 5 left.
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Matt, check your PM's
A4SixtyNineRR

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for one. PM or email me with details and I will send a Paypal asap. Thanks
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
3 left.
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Sent you PM haven't got a reply yet, did you get it?

Matt maybe the PM's and the email are not getting through. Regarding the "confusion" concerning the correct paypal account, the paypal record on my end says payment to Matt Meyer was completed, so I'm guessing that means you got it in your account. Since I don't seem to be having much luck with PM's or email, we can do it here. Did you get the payment? Do you have my address? Did I buy one of the seals? Please let me know.

Thanks

Ok, got your email. Just to keep things on the up and up, and to make sure this NOT new age, hip, jive talking oldster understands where we stand, GTG means "good to go" or "got the green" or "gone to garage" or something I can't even comprehend. You know, I'm not that familar with paypal, don't use it very often, and how hard is it to type "got the money", "got your address", "shipping the seal" pretty easy thing to do. At any rate, I'm guessing that you got the paypal payment and my address and are in the process of shipping the seal. Not trying to be an ass at all, it's just that communication goes two ways or it's not.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 11-08-2011).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
All items i have recieved money for are shipped!!

3 left.
PFF
System Bot
Larry Nakamura

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraDirect Link to This Post
I would like one for my 88GT. Please PM me the
payment info. I'm in Clearlake CA (95422) for shipping.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
2 left!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Yaknow.............I'm used to being ignored........I've been married for nearly 40 years, but when you ask a direct question 4 or 5 times and still don't get a direct answer, you start to wonder just exactly what is wrong with yourself, or the rest of society. I guess it must be me, cause nobody else seems to have this problem. So ok, I accept it, it's me. Now.......................

Did I get one of these or not?

Just a simple yes or no will suffice, just need confirmation of some type besides an email with the sole entry,GTG! I got an immediate response after telling you that I sent the money and you didn't get it, but none at all after I fixed it. As stated earlier, I'm really not trying to give you a hard time, I see you've had many positive transactions here on the forum, all I'm asking is for a little consideration and a direct answer to a direct question.

Maybe I'm denser than I thought, but I've managed to get along for over 60 years by treating folks the way I expect to be treated.

I apologize for not being up to date on all the current jargon, but a response of GTG!, and nothing more, doesn't really make me feel real confident about the response.
Still waiting
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
Sage your item is shipped!!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
TY - (Thank you) That's all I wanted to know...........that wasn't so hard was it?

I ASSUMED from the email that it was "Good To Go", but I learned a long time ago NOT to assume anything. Just in case you've never heard the old, and I mean OLD addage, it goes: "When you assume something about/from somebody, you make an ASS of U and ME! I didn't want to do that to either one of us.

Thank you and I will let YOU know when it arrives, even if you don't care!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
Please let me know when it arrives as I do care!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
WD!....................................
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
I would like one please. Send me PAYPAL info will send $$$.

Thanks,

Mike Parker
fieroseblack@yahoo.com
A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
My recall strip arrived today with no mounting clips????? They are shown in the pics plus I pm'd to verify they were included. Did you possibly forget to put them in with the strip? I definitely still need them so please get back to me. Thanks

[This message has been edited by A4SixtyNineRR (edited 11-30-2011).]

Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2011 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived today, Friday 11-18-11. Condition as stated, with clips. $55 might be a little steep, thought so initially, but it's not like you can go down to AZ and order one, and the shipping was nearly $9.00 and was included....I'm satisfied.

Wish the mixup with the communication hadn't happened, but it is what it is, not worthy of a neg, so you will have another positive transaction on your record.

Thanks!

PFF
System Bot
A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on my missing clips. I would hate to have to leave a negative on here or contest my payment through Paypal. Please answer my PM's so I don't have to follow through with either of those. Thanks!
A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
So it's now 12/15 and I am still waiting for clips. Anyone have any advice on how to handle the situation? I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before I leave negative feedback, but this is getting ridiculous. I purchsed one of the recall strips on 11/7 and it showed up over a week later with no attachment clips. I had PM'd him before I purchased specifically asking if they would be included and the answer was yes. I emailed him again after it arrived and he was going to send a set right out. I waited two weeks until 12/1 for them to arrive and nothing. He claims to have sent them on 11/20 and they must be lost in the mail. He then says he will send out another set. WELL, its been ANOTHER two weeks and still no clips in my mailbox. At this point, I have spent $55 on a POS that does me no good without the proper clips to mount it to my car. I've posted and PM'd, but I haven't gotten anywhere. I'd still happily go on with my life if I could just get a set of clips as promised, otherwise it's time for a Paypal claim and some negative feedback on the forum. Does anyone know this guy personally and can talk to him?? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by A4SixtyNineRR (edited 12-15-2011).]

A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
So on 12/18 I have now had to open a refund request against this guy on Paypal. He has not repsonded to my pm's, emails, or the dispute I initiated a few days ago on there. The next step will be to register a formal complaint against him on Paypal and to leave negative feedback for him here on the forum. Seems silly for him to blow his reputation over 5 little clips, but I have a $55 POS w/o them and he is not trying to fix the issue. Be cautious in dealing with this guy as he doesn't seem to care about what he sells or his reputation. This is my first bad transaction on here and its such a let down. I thought we were all just a bunch of Fiero guys who could trust each other.... guess not
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
if you need a set of clips pm me your address and ill have them out first thing tomorrow.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
I may be the odd man out here but I didn't see any mention of clips being included in the sellers opening post. Although some of the strips showed clips and some did not.
Any conversation after that post between seller & buyer is here say between those two people with probably a mutual agreement that clips will be sent, but that doesn't change the opening lines in the post which is what the seller will be defending if things get nasty.

The best remedy in my opinion would of been for the seller to edit his opening post by saying "clips are included", or "not included" whatever the case may be.

I'm just looking at this from a claim standpoint based on his wording in the original post but I would surely hope that if the seller emailed me saying "I'll send clips" I would expect to get them.

Hope you guys get everything your looking for but do read these ads carefully and when the pic shows some with clips and others without, there's the red flag.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Matt, once you're out of stock we should have DIY_Stu make exact reproductions. (Love his dew wipes)
Maybe PM him, if he wants to buy your last strip+clips to use as a sample.
A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Matt, once you're out of stock we should have DIY_Stu make exact reproductions. (Love his dew wipes)
Maybe PM him, if he wants to buy your last strip+clips to use as a sample.

I think this is a great idea. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would love to add this back to their car for originality. Hell, it's the reason I bought one from Matt
A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post

A4SixtyNineRR

199 posts
Member since Apr 2011

Originally posted by Spoon:

I may be the odd man out here but I didn't see any mention of clips being included in the sellers opening post. Although some of the strips showed clips and some did not.
Any conversation after that post between seller & buyer is here say between those two people with probably a mutual agreement that clips will be sent, but that doesn't change the opening lines in the post which is what the seller will be defending if things get nasty.

The best remedy in my opinion would of been for the seller to edit his opening post by saying "clips are included", or "not included" whatever the case may be.

I'm just looking at this from a claim standpoint based on his wording in the original post but I would surely hope that if the seller emailed me saying "I'll send clips" I would expect to get them.

Hope you guys get everything your looking for but do read these ads carefully and when the pic shows some with clips and others without, there's the red flag.

Spoon

Hi Spoon, thanks for the advice. He and I did have conversations to clarify if clips were in fact included. Everything has been remedied though and I am awaiting clips in the mail. I agree though that we all (sellers and buyers) need to be much more aware of what details are given in an ad and to clarify any discrepancies before money changes hands.

A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post

A4SixtyNineRR

199 posts
Member since Apr 2011

Originally posted by A4SixtyNineRR:

So on 12/18 I have now had to open a refund request against this guy on Paypal. He has not repsonded to my pm's, emails, or the dispute I initiated a few days ago on there. The next step will be to register a formal complaint against him on Paypal and to leave negative feedback for him here on the forum. Seems silly for him to blow his reputation over 5 little clips, but I have a $55 POS w/o them and he is not trying to fix the issue. Be cautious in dealing with this guy as he doesn't seem to care about what he sells or his reputation. This is my first bad transaction on here and its such a let down. I thought we were all just a bunch of Fiero guys who could trust each other.... guess not

**Just an update to anyone reading this post. Matt did contact me and is sending out the missing clips. He provided a tracking number this time with delivery confirmation so I feel confident they will arrive. I am chalking the entire situation up to postal error on the first set and lack of communication over the delay in locating replacements. I don't think Matt is a bad guy or was trying to take my money... I hope. He has great feedback and has been a member for a long time. He does provide a great service by locating these HTF parts out west and making them available to all of us who live in the midwest. Thanks again Matt for taking care of the situation and I will let you know when the clips arrive.
A4SixtyNineRR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2011 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
Clips finally arrived and all is well.

[This message has been edited by A4SixtyNineRR (edited 12-25-2011).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock