Gen II headlight motors and harness complete by MeAndMyFi
Started on: 11-04-2011 02:40 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Bloozberry on 11-16-2011 02:14 PM
MeAndMyFi

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeAndMyFiSend a Private Message to MeAndMyFiDirect Link to This Post
Had these up for sale awhile ago and didn't have much activity going on with them so im posting them again. What I have is a complete front wire harness, module, and motors for sale as a complete unit for sale. I also have if anyones interested is 2x headlight conversion from H6054 housing to 9003 bulbs along with an HID kit for 9003 series that was bearly used. Everything works perfect and motors are fairly new. What im looking to get is $125 for the motors and harness setup and $125 for the HID setup w/ housings. If you want both I will knock $50 bucks off and will sell everything for $200. Buyer will pay shipping either through ups or usps w/ tracking and I do have paypal for faster transaction. No pictures here give me a phone # or email and I will send them to you. Can include the headlight buckets too for free at your shipping costs.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
Sold.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock