Parting Out 86 GT Auto by Jfrost
Started on: 11-02-2011 11:13 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: Jfrost on 12-23-2011 01:35 PM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
I'm parting out my 86 GT and already have most of the parts removed. The parts that are already gone are:

engine/trans (auto)
sunroof glass
tail lights
headlight assemblies/motors
round body trim
interior seats
GT taillight wiring

There are some other parts I'm keeping until I determine what I want to keep for my other Fiero. If you need anything at all post it in this thread and I will let you know if I still have it or not. Below is a picture of the car from about a week ago.The wheels are off, doors are removed and the car is resting on jack stands right now. As I find the time I'll post pictures of some of the items removed so far. Unless otherwise noted, all items are best offer.

Most of the body panels are for sale, minus the hood and GT rockers. Let me know what you want

Tilt column for an auto, comes with a working key. The column was installed in the vehicle and does work. All I want is wait I paid for it, $100 shipped.

GT 3-spoke steering wheel in fair shape. The leather wrapping is peeling in one location and there is some surface rust on the middle metal sections. Good candidate to be refurbished.

Master cylinder

Ignition coil, unknown mileage

Steering intermediate shaft

Injector wiring harness

Brake booster

Air intake assembly

Trunk latch

[This message has been edited by Jfrost (edited 12-01-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Alex M

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex MSend a Private Message to Alex MDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget those torsion springs!
I finally wenched my fiero into the garage, apparently my calipers are nice and frozen, the last 2 feet of pushing were killer. I slept for 10 hours!
Now I get to tear off the the body panels and match your parts car!
madfrog67

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madfrog67Send a Private Message to madfrog67Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the torsion springs. I'm waiting until I get the rear glass out then I'll pull them off. Glad you got your car into the garage, hopefully once you tear it apart there are no rusty surprises waiting for you.
elusivedotone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for elusivedotoneSend a Private Message to elusivedotoneDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the passenger side headlight assembly and lid by chance still?
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Jfrost

1092 posts
Member since Jul 2009

Originally posted by elusivedotone:

Do you still have the passenger side headlight assembly and lid by chance still?

Sorry about the delayed response, I don't have an extra headlight assembly unfortunately, sorry.

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Bump, new items added with pictures as well.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Bump

GT taillight harness and fuel lines sold. Additional items will be listed later today once I take pictures, these include: GT fastback clip and other related parts, quarter panels, GT rear bumper, etc.
PF Flyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PF FlyerSend a Private Message to PF FlyerDirect Link to This Post
i need the quarter windows, pm me when you upload the pics, because i may forget to check this thread

thanks

mike
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I need a full conversion to GT rear bumper. I need the fascia, the eggcrate, the metal strip from just under the taillights, and the rear half of the wheel wells. I also need a driver's front fender and door map pockets.

PM me a price. Could you send it Greyhound?

Jonathan
PFF
System Bot
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied to, I'll try and upload the pictures later today.
n3srj

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n3srjSend a Private Message to n3srjDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the transmission selector cable?

Thanks
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by n3srj:

Do you still have the transmission selector cable?

Thanks

I do still have it, I can upload pictures when I get back home tomorrow.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Finally uploaded the body paneling pictures, sorry for the delay. I'll have more parts to upload sometime this week including auto parts including the shifter and shift cable.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
What about an automatic shifter mechanism?

Jonathan
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I haven't received my parts yet. Can you check on my package?

Jonathan
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a PS Fastback vent. Paint finish can be poor as I am going to be media-blasting it. Must have under-side vent in good unbent condition as this is the part I am really in need of.

Thanks,
AL

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I haven't received my parts yet. Can you check on my package?

Jonathan

Just sent you a PM. I listed the shipping company wrong on Paypal so thats why you couldn't track it. More details contained in the PM. Sorry for the confusion

ALJR

I don't have extra fastback vents unfortunately.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
What color is the interior and interior trim peices? Also have any factory subwoofer setup stuff?

Thanks
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

What color is the interior and interior trim peices? Also have any factory subwoofer setup stuff?

Thanks

The interior was gray but has already been transferred over to my other Fiero. I have some trim pieces left though, like gauge cluster trim panel, aux. cluster panel. If you are in need of any of those parts let me know.

I don't have any subwoofer parts either. I'm actually looking for subwoofer parts myself.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I don't see a spoiler, was it wingless? If so I'd be interested in the decklid. let me know
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
It did have a spoiler but I no longer have it, so the decklid has the holes in it.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I got it today! Thanks!

Jonathan

Originally posted by Jfrost:

Just sent you a PM. I listed the shipping company wrong on Paypal so thats why you couldn't track it. More details contained in the PM. Sorry for the confusion

ALJR

I don't have extra fastback vents unfortunately.

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I got it today! Thanks!

Jonathan

Glad it finally got to you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock