Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: 3800 Fiero Swap Harness - $100 discount!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: 3800 Fiero Swap Harness - $100 discount! by phonedawgz
Started on: 10-27-2011 02:21 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: phonedawgz on 10-27-2011 08:12 PM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
I made a mistake a while ago and took an order for a 3800 harness and didn't demand a down payment before starting. Well the harness has been finished for quite a while but I am still waiting for payment.

And the second part of where I screwed up is the purchaser gave me a story of how he got screwed by a different harness seller and talked me into giving him a discount.

Anyways the harness is up for sale, including the discount I offered to the original purchaser to whoever comes up with the purchase price first.

Harness details

3800 SC
98-02 PCM
4T65E Automatic Transmission
ODBII connector with enough tail to reach either the stock location or under the dash
EVAP equipped (But if you don't want to use it, just don't plug anything into the connector)
No EGR
CS130/CS144 Alternator Connector (I will swap for a CS130D at no additional cost)
Fully labeled and taped

Finally - This harness was built for a kit car with an 11" stretch. However the firewall bulkhead connector is included loose so you can also use the harness in a stock Fiero by simply installing the PCM with the connectors to the bottom instead of the top.

The price - $100 discount from the normal price

So if you have the donor Fiero and 3800 harness - the price is $385 +20= 405 minus 100 = 305 shipped to US addresses.

If you don't have the donor harness, or don't have them ready to ship the following core charges apply

$45 - Fiero donor engine harness
$35 - 3800 donor engine harness

The harness is finished and has been waiting for payment for weeks. It will ship the day after payment is received.

This is a one time harness sale and who ever is first to buy it gets it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Nice deal, too bad its for an auto setup or I'd consider it.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Yep it is what it is.

Sorry
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
What a steal. Save yourself dozen of hours of effort and headaches plus fire it up at first try. I did
Greenmeansgo

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenmeansgoSend a Private Message to GreenmeansgoDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Listing closed

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock