Started on: 10-24-2011 01:39 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: L67 on 10-24-2011 01:44 PM
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2011 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Here's something I've been keeping to myself. I've got all of it; upper intake manifold, lower intake manifold, fuel rail with injectors, throttlebody, and all sensors and brackets. Hell I even have the heads, but I'm not interested in figuring out how to ship those. It will swap to any Series 2 and 3 N/A 3800. Ideal for Turbo or NA with the intake on the right side.

It's kind of late for pictures. I'll take some in the morning. In the mean time, I don't think it will bother AkursedX if I barrow his picture for one night. Mine isn't painted red of course, but it's identical, and clean.

$60.00 plus shipping.

-Paul
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it~
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in steel doesn't take it.
ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested if steel or dementia doesn't take it
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:
It's kind of late for pictures. I'll take some in the morning. In the mean time, I don't think it will bother AkursedX if I barrow his picture for one night. Mine isn't painted red of course, but it's identical, and clean.

I don't mind at all, but I have to ask if it has a cable operated throttle body or an electric throttle body. The electric throttle body UIM inlet angle is different and for a Fiero, I don't think it will work. You have to make sure that you have the cable throttle body UIM. Just a heads up for anyone looking at using one.

L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:
I don't mind at all, but I have to ask if it has a cable operated throttle body or an electric throttle body.

Look at that, he's even looking out for me.

Cable operated.

Now, lemme see if I can catch Steel.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock