Started on: 10-15-2011 01:39 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: infinitewill on 10-15-2011 03:01 PM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I have a perfect set of gray sunvisors that I had FieroThomas (you have seen his work and it is top notch ) recover last fall for me. I never installed them as I went in another direction with my interior. $50 including shipping to the U.S., saves you $5 + the cost of shipping your cores out. They look great but I don't have a need for them

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I will take them. PM sent.
Thanks
Gary
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

I will take them. PM sent.
Thanks
Gary

Sold to Gary D. Check your PM. Oh and BTW, what is the paint code of your car? I forgot to ask you when we talked at JimmyS' Drop and Swap.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock