Started on: 10-06-2011 06:00 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Gokart on 10-10-2011 07:43 PM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Never installed. Purchased then decided to get Tha Driver's custom deck lid scoop. $100.00 shipped or closest offer within the 48's.

Plenty of bolts to attach.

Approximately 25 inches long.

and 24.5 inches wide.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em&item=260868552249

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 10-08-2011).]

Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
Hey.... I've been working on my Fiero for quite a few weekends now and completely forgot you were down there. I'm about 5 miles away I think, at my friend's house on Horseshoe Bend Way... 3800 swap take 2 is up and running, but not yet driving... Trying to get it done before my wedding on 11/11/11...

I always wanted a Mustang scoop, even had a spare decklid to hack up for it.. If it doesn't sell on eBay I might just have to stop by and take it off your hands.

Did you get Tha Driver's scoop that looks like the Mustang one, or a different one he sells? I was looking at installed pics of the Mustang ones here on Pennock's and I couldn't tell much difference from his Mustang-like one..

------------------
Bob Williams
(still) working on the 3800 swap... It'll drive some day!

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

Hey.... I've been working on my Fiero for quite a few weekends now and completely forgot you were down there. I'm about 5 miles away I think, at my friend's house on Horseshoe Bend Way... 3800 swap take 2 is up and running, but not yet driving... Trying to get it done before my wedding on 11/11/11...

I always wanted a Mustang scoop, even had a spare decklid to hack up for it.. If it doesn't sell on eBay I might just have to stop by and take it off your hands.

Did you get Tha Driver's scoop that looks like the Mustang one, or a different one he sells? I was looking at installed pics of the Mustang ones here on Pennock's and I couldn't tell much difference from his Mustang-like one..

Pm sent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock