Spice Fiero GTP RC car for sale by The_Stickman2
Started on: 10-05-2011 06:01 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-19-2011 07:54 PM
The_Stickman2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post
I have a Spice Fiero GTP RC car forsale. It has the clear body still unpainted. It is used but I also have tons of extra parts for it. Asking $125 for it. I have a controller for it. Not sure what it need to run.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Stickman2:

I have a Spice Fiero GTP RC car forsale. It has the clear body still unpainted. It is used but I also have tons of extra parts for it. Asking $125 for it. I have a controller for it. Not sure what it need to run.

got any pics?
The_Stickman2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post
Sorry took so long for the pics. I have the car(chassis and body w/wing)the transmitter although I dont see the antenna(will have to look for it) The charger, and a ton of parts. Lots of little stuff in the one ziplock bag plus a few things in the original bags.

The_Stickman2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post

The_Stickman2

1030 posts
Member since Sep 2007
Ok I tested it after charging the motor and it works.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Wow! The Traxxis Fiero. That kit started an obsession with R/C racing that chewed up years of my life and untold thousands (and thousands) of dollars. Keep that thing away from me!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on this if it's still for sale. Please send me a PM to let me know if it's for sale and I will pick this up from you.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 10-09-2011).]

The_Stickman2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Dibs on this if it's still for sale. Please send me a PM to let me know if it's for sale and I will pick this up from you.

PM has been replied to.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Another PM sent regarding shipping and payment method.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
I came here hoping to see Mel. C
The_Stickman2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post
Sold and shipped out tomorrow.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Stickman2:

Sold and shipped out tomorrow.

Received today, and it is AWESOME! I can't believe how fast this thing is too. It will tear my Traxxas Rustler apart. Fantastic steal I got on this car, plus damned near enough parts to build another. Thanks again, man. Feedback left.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock