Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Fiero1Fan Low Profile Headlamp brackets, Custom l67 fuel rails , and other stuff

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Fiero1Fan Low Profile Headlamp brackets, Custom l67 fuel rails , and other stuff by Fierofreak00
Started on: 10-05-2011 07:28 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Brian T. Brown on 10-20-2011 08:17 PM
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan Low Profile Headlamp brackets. Sold, thanks JazzMan

Custom 3800 SC powdercoated fuel rails. Sold, thanks Brian T. Brown

1986 5 speed pcm with hypertech chip. Tested no issues $50 shipped?

Unbroken horn buttons. $17 shipped

I prefer Paypal please send as a gift to cover the fees...any questions pm me. As a heads up, I can only get to the PO on certain days, so shipping may be slow. I will pm the buyers with my cell phone number so if there is an issue I can be reached. Thanks for looking -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 10-18-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Danyel, JazzMan PM's replied to. And a bump. -Jason
Brian T. Brown

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownDirect Link to This Post
I want the fuel rails. Just sent you a PM.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
replied to your PM. Let me know. -Jason
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Can you make an additional set of those fuel rails? (in the event that they are sold)

I am considering polishing a(n) S/C to put on a 3800 project, and want the S/C to show without the lines over it.
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Can you make an additional set of those fuel rails? (in the event that they are sold)

I am considering polishing a(n) S/C to put on a 3800 project, and want the S/C to show without the lines over it.

Yes, I can. I made jigs to produce them and have a couple already partially made, I just never got around to finishing them. But, unfortunatley, the price will be slightly higher. The ones I'm selling now were my prototype set (sort of a proof on concept if you will).
I have redesigned where the regulator (to clean up the super charger) is and were the inlet and outlets are.

I also would need to know if you have a high mount or low mount alternator. The high mount takes a little more to do to go around the alternator. I can make it with push connect or screw in fittings. Also if your using the GTP coil bracket and a few other things we can discuss. And I'll need your old set as a core as I have a limited suppy of good cores. I'll post some pics of my current engine when I get to work so you can see the difference.

As a side note, I'm also working on plug and play A/C lines (I have two good sets already in use). Mine have the GM transducer port built in so that you can utilize the GM PCM to run the A/C instead of using the older inefficiant wiring/relay system of the Fiero.

Let me know what you think-Jason

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I'm really looking forward to receiving the headlight buckets. Bought the bulbs a couple of years ago, they've been gathering dust since then.
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
James and Brian, both items shipped via ups today. Tracking numbers were PM'd to both of you. They are not in the system as yet ( I just checked) but, by the end of the day they should show up. -Jason
Brian T. Brown

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownDirect Link to This Post
I got my fuel rail today and it is very awesome custom fuel rail. Thank you.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave