3.4 DOHC Parts by boysatt
Started on: 09-27-2011 06:36 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: boysatt on 12-02-2011 03:18 PM
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
Parting out a 95 Grand Prix 3.4 DOHC car. Was a 89K mile car that broke a timing chain so motor is shot. But have ecm, harness, new alternator, starter, or whatever else you might need. Let me know what you need if anything.

Mike

------------------

Blue 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT, 2000 Corvette Coupe Z06 conversion
projects and parts for sale.[/COLOR][/b]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Aura

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the 1st part of the exhaust system that bolts to the factory exhaust manifolds, midpipe before the cat. I just need the flange really and a few inches of pipe left on so I can bolt up my factory manifolds to the exhaust.
Engine bolts attaching the starter, The rear alternator support bracket that bolts to the block and the back of the alternator...

Let me know if you have and how much.
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Aura:

Do you have the 1st part of the exhaust system that bolts to the factory exhaust manifolds, midpipe before the cat. I just need the flange really and a few inches of pipe left on so I can bolt up my factory manifolds to the exhaust.
Engine bolts attaching the starter, The rear alternator support bracket that bolts to the block and the back of the alternator...

Let me know if you have and how much.

I would have everything you need, basically I'm selling parts depending on how much labor it takes to remove them. exhaust flange is no prob, as I pull that to get the cat, starter bolts, no prob, and alt bracket not a issue. I'm figure $30 for labor and whatever shipping costs
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprDirect Link to This Post
if you goin to throw away the engine send it to Fl.........
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
I live in canada so shipping might be a little more.
PM me your paypal and i'll send money as a gift.
I'll PM you the address
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Just curious, did the chain break, or the belt? Free bump.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

Just curious, did the chain break, or the belt? Free bump.

not sure exactly what happened, I didn't' rip into it, all I know is the motor stuck solid. From what i heard from the owner during the last time it ran, it was running rough and had no power, they shut it off and would not turn over ever again after that.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Mike you have a PM.
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the great Deal on the parts I Needed.
A + for you.
PFF
System Bot
Squeaky

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SqueakySend a Private Message to SqueakyDirect Link to This Post
By any chance is the front exhaust manifold (the one without the O2 sensor) still available?

Thank's!
-Jayson

e-mail: jaysonstevenson@live.com
Sietetx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SietetxSend a Private Message to SietetxDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the fuel rail cover?
701GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 701GTSend a Private Message to 701GTDirect Link to This Post
price on valve cover, the small one NOT the one with the oil fill shipped to 47356
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, I crushed what was left. No more parts.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock