Lambo Hinges For Sale by jreigner
Started on: 09-13-2011 10:37 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: nitroheadz28 on 09-21-2011 09:35 PM
jreigner

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jreignerSend a Private Message to jreignerDirect Link to This Post
I have for sale a set of used lambo hinges made by 88lambofiero. I am selling them because as much as i like the lambo doors, for me i didnt like how i had to get in and out of them. Im 37 years old and my back isnt liking me getting in and out my fiero let alone that way. They were on my 87 fiero gt for a couple weeks and have some cosmetic scratches on them. I have all the parts hardware and documentation that came as they are originally sold, however the rivet nuts will need to be repurchased as they are a one time use item and i would suggest getting some new mounting bolts if your concerned with looks. The loctite that originally comes with it is not included. The shocks have wear where they mount due to the method in which you have to attach them. Im not saying they wont work, but i am disclosing the exact state of these. I have read too many posts where someone comes back after buying something saying its not what they thought it was. These are the steel set, not the aluminum. I didnt take pictures but can email anything you want to you( the PIP is cumbersome)These are 750$ new, ill sell these for 400$-shipping included.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
Pm following this post
jreigner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jreignerSend a Private Message to jreignerDirect Link to This Post
Hinges were sold to nitroheadz28.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Got them today, + feedback left- would appreciate the same . Thanks a lot!
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Lucky you!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:
Got them today, + feedback left- would appreciate the same . Thanks a lot!

I have install video on my build thread.. if you need help let me know !!

Danyel

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I have install video on my build thread.. if you need help let me know !!

Danyel

I read completely through your thread and watched all the vids. I won't be installing until next spring but I appreciate it!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock