WTB - Worn out, Beaten Up, Ugly fastback tail lights by jasedude
Started on: 09-06-2011 09:52 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 09-06-2011 08:54 PM
jasedude

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasedudeSend a Private Message to jasedudeDirect Link to This Post
You read that correct. I am looking to buy fastback tail lights that are too ugly to put on even the most beater of fieros. The lights can be cracked, delaminated, what ever, as long as they are still intact, I am interested. Looking to ship to 32703, or pickup if you are in the central Florida Area.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
I've got a set that I took off one of my 88 GT's that might fit the bill. PM me and let me know where I can send you a couple pictures, as well as letting me know what kind of price you had in mind and we can go from there.

Robert
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoDirect Link to This Post
Making a solid rear panel ? I just finished one. very easy, perfect fit.
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
DUDE......I have two of the outer lense passenger sections of the GT tail lights ( TIAC side) .one is very badly delaminated, the other is badly cracked. I also have both sides of the inner red and white reflector sections. I'll sell you these DIRT CHEEP, just cover the shipping. If you interested, email me at steelpedal@gmail.com. I have a problem getting onto the PM link of this site.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock