1986 GT For Sale - Lancaster, PA area by Denny
Started on: 09-05-2011 07:54 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Denny on 09-13-2011 07:51 PM
Denny

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!!!!

1986 GT 4-speed, excellent mechanical condition. Body and paint need some work. Been sitting in garage for past two years. Recent oil, filter and lube. Hooked to a battery tender, so starts right up, runs smooth.

Lots of good stuff: Mr. Mike's seats, Rodney Dickman goodies in the clutch and shifter mechanicals, high performance Fiero Store clutch, steel clutch pedal, cast steel clutch arm, ported exhaust headers, free-flow cat, many extras.

$2500. Must pick up in Lancaster, PA.

Photos (providing overview of work done to car, and general overall condition):
http://s28.photobucket.com/...7/DennyLambert/86GT/

Some are a bit blurry, but convey the excellent condition of the underacrriage and trunk.

If interested drop me a message, or email @ denny.lambert@comcast.net.

Some additional info:
Just looked at mileage, 76,163.

AC works, was converted to 134, could probably stand a little addition. Although it was blowing 45 degree air when I ran it the other day . . .

New Monroe Sensi-Trac shocks a couple of years ago, no other changes to the suspension. Probably wouldn't hurt to replace bushings.

Also has braided steel brake hoses.

I'd have to go through the records to see what else I did.

Car came originally from Ohio, through Pittsburgh. I think it got acid rain damage at some point. Looks nice from 20 feet when cleaned up, but could stand a sanding and perhaps new clearcoat.

I have a Carfax report, doesn't show any accidents. All recalls have been completed.

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 09-13-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Still have for sale?
Is it drivable?!?!
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Very driveable. Just haven't had it out. Will take it for PA inspection when I know someone is coming to drive it.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a good deal!
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a super deal!! I'd jump all over it in a minute if I wasn't looking at a school tax bill right now.
And I'm only 25 minutes from Leola.

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Bump: Additional Info
Derek_85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email.

~ Derek
Chandler5192

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chandler5192Send a Private Message to Chandler5192Direct Link to This Post
Most likely not going to be a yes, but would you want to trade for an 87 automatic GT, dark red. 83k miles. all new rotors, ss brake lines, distributor, ignition coil, plugs, wires, distributor, new quarter windows, recently rebuilt headlight motors, new egr and a bunch of other things. I just love that red and want a 4spd! If the trade is a no, I will look into selling mine so I can buy yours from you!

[This message has been edited by Chandler5192 (edited 09-10-2011).]

Chandler5192

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chandler5192Send a Private Message to Chandler5192Direct Link to This Post
You have an email.
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Put some air in the tires and took it for a couple-of-miles drive today, forgot how much fun these are to drive! Car ran and drove so sweet, I almost changed my mind about selling.

Still for sale, though, need the garage space.
Chandler5192

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chandler5192Send a Private Message to Chandler5192Direct Link to This Post
Very interested! Would like to come and buy sometime this week.
PFF
System Bot
D3M6B

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BDirect Link to This Post
Hi Denny
this is Karl. the one you have been talking to thru email. Glad to see the car responded well to the road as well as you enjoying driving it
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Car is on its way to its new home in New Jersey. Sniff . . .

Going home with a great guy! And Corey's friend Matt is another great guy!

Thanks, Corey! And enjoy the car!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock