WTS 255lph and 340lph fuel pump and CUSTOM Stattama style turbo pipes by Tengis
Started on: 08-30-2011 12:15 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: L67 on 11-19-2011 01:29 AM
Tengis

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a couple pumps for some customers that didnt end up picking up them up. Brand new still unopened.

This 255lph pump is E85 safe while flowing more at higher pressures and being more reliable then a Walbro 255; what more could you want?! Ive installed over a dozen of these and they work great with a typical failure rate much lower then any Walbro from everything Ive heard. Has a 1 year "no questions asked" warranty.
$75 shipped

I also have a 340lph pump that is also E85 safe while flowing significantly more then your typical Walbro 255 at all pressures. This pump has the same dimensions as a typical Walbro 255. This flows similar to the newer Aeromotive Stealth pump as well as the DeatschWerks. Also has a 1 year "no questions asked" warranty.
$130 shipped

Turbo setup includes a custom ceramic coated 2.25" crossover and custom ceramic coated 3" downpipe. The wastegate dump setup is open and dumps to the atmosphere with a seperate "downpipe" of sorts. These keeps back pressure on the turbo to a minimum for faster spool and more POWAH!!
The setup was built for a T4 turbo and was run on my car for 6 months or so. There is a support brace from the crossover to the transmission to help support the weight of the turbo. The pipes will bolt up to powerlogs and needs a TOG style downpipe

Im building a new kit so no use for this anymore. Stattama pipes are like 1100+ I believe with no ceramic coating AND mine has open wastegate
$925 shipped

Here are some pictures from when the kit was being built:

We wanted the wastegate to sit a little lower and ended up having to extend it a couple times lol.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
ILL TAKE THE 255LPH PUMP!

...sorry...been looking for one of these

[This message has been edited by ConvictedRedneck (edited 08-30-2011).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
You building the cross over pipe to work on a Fiero? Looks to be setup on a GP.....

Tengis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
That stuff is setup for a GP but could possibly work on a Fiero.

Im actually in the process of making a few Fiero specific crossover pipes.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tengis:

That stuff is setup for a GP but could possibly work on a Fiero.

Im actually in the process of making a few Fiero specific crossover pipes.

The cross over will not work in the Fiero being the turbo will be in the wall.....Would be nice is someone made a cross over for the Fiero that would bolts to stock manifolds...I asked ZZP about this many years back but with how few they would sale it would not be worth there time...
Tengis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
"The cross over will not work in the Fiero being the turbo will be in the wall.....Would be nice is someone made a cross over for the Fiero that would bolts to stock manifolds...I asked ZZP about this many years back but with how few they would sale it would not be worth there time..."

Well Im making a couple that bolt to stock manifolds/power logs. Ive already got one or two sold so Ill have one or two posted here on the forums in the next week or so.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tengis:

"The cross over will not work in the Fiero being the turbo will be in the wall.....Would be nice is someone made a cross over for the Fiero that would bolts to stock manifolds...I asked ZZP about this many years back but with how few they would sale it would not be worth there time..."

Well Im making a couple that bolt to stock manifolds/power logs. Ive already got one or two sold so Ill have one or two posted here on the forums in the next week or so.

Sounds good....a bolt in turbo cross over for the 3800 Fiero would be nice. If the price is right you should sell several...
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in a crossover like Darthfiero made for 'akursedx'.

I'm starting my second turbo build for a streetable setup and that would be perfect for me.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 08-31-2011).]

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
I am interested also....please pm me if you remember when you get them done !
Tengis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
"I'd be interested in a crossover like Darthfiero made for 'akursedx'."
Thats exactly how Im making them. They will bolt to a stock crossover pipe though.

[This message has been edited by Tengis (edited 08-31-2011).]

Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the fuel pump you have left.

PM to you

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

PFF
System Bot
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2011 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
Set you a PM???

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

Tengis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Tengis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Tengis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2011 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TengisSend a Private Message to TengisDirect Link to This Post
Bump
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Tengis! What's up buddy?

Building stuff for people who aren't as dumb as Tighe? Bump for a good guy.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock