Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Horn Paddles, Prothane Bushings, Firebird Spoiler, Grey 87 GT door skins+Pockets

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Horn Paddles, Prothane Bushings, Firebird Spoiler, Grey 87 GT door skins+Pockets by Blue87t-top
Started on: 08-21-2011 12:53 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Indiana_resto_guy on 08-28-2011 11:30 AM
Blue87t-top

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87t-topSend a Private Message to Blue87t-topDirect Link to This Post
Need to fund some other parts the lady needs, so clearing out a few spares.

Horn paddles, no cracks, great condition. $20 shipped to lower 48 - bought months ago from av8fiero, but ended up with a great set attached to a leather wheel & don't need them after all. Looking to get back what I spent: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056292.html

84-87 Poly Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings - decided to stick with rubber instead of poly. These are new in box Prothane Par 7-304-BL, labeled for Fiero 84-87, & are the Black Poly (said to squeak less than the red ones). Unfortunately missing the silicone lube (fell out of the box somewhere along the way). $20 shipped to lower 48 SOLD-should ship tomorrow

(Vendor sample pic)

82-92 Firebird Spoiler - $40 + Shipping. Bought years ago for my coupe, but found a Fiero one instead. Just taking up space on this end, but would look awesome on ~your~ car. I'm in Northern Massachusetts if you'd prefer a pickup.

(sample ebay pic of same generation spoiler. Will take specific pics in the morning)

Grey Door Skins (both) from an 87 GT with pockets - this is for cars with power mirrors and power windows. Just taking up room in the shed. $100 shipped lower 48.

(A little dusty from sitting in storage, but intact & good shape. Sorry for the delay posting pictures)

Paypal only please. Thanks in advance for your interest...

-- Steve

[This message has been edited by Blue87t-top (edited 08-21-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent for bushings
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Direct Link to This Post
Bushings arrived today, thanks again Steve.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
pic of paddles?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock