FS: Leftover parts from my 86 GT by scott0999
Started on: 08-16-2011 02:17 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: John W. Tilford on 08-20-2011 05:56 PM
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
Make a reasonable offer on these parts. as long as shipping covers it and a few bucks thats fine with me. I would rather give them to someone that can use it instead of throw these parts away. I think I have the top of the air filter canister too I will look some more. the piece in the bottom right of the pic was sandblasted. it was really rusty before. I can paint/powder coat it before shipping

powder coated backing plates. some are a little bent up, thats just how they came when I got the car. I did the lebaron swap so these dont clear the rotors. $15 shipped

if you want a set thats not bent at all I can find some better ones at the yard, and powder coat those before shipping it out.

rear strut/springs. all 4 brake calipers (not sure on their condition, never used them. I would definitely rebuild them)

I will be adding a few more parts soon. thanks for looking

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 08-25-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey scott ill take the bumper and the calipers!!
max1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for max1Send a Private Message to max1Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the backing plates.....do You have PayPal?
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by max1:

I'll take the backing plates.....do You have PayPal?

sold, thanks
MeAndMyFi

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeAndMyFiSend a Private Message to MeAndMyFiDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible to get a shipping quote on the entire air intake setup with your cost sadly mine was removed and broken so it didn't do very much for me zip 14075
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MeAndMyFi:

Is it possible to get a shipping quote on the entire air intake setup with your cost sadly mine was removed and broken so it didn't do very much for me zip 14075

you were just a tad late, sold already
John W. Tilford

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John W. TilfordClick Here to visit John W. Tilford's HomePageSend a Private Message to John W. TilfordDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the GT tail light module/housings? You probably sold these already. Hard to find.

------------------
John W. Tilford

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock