EGR PARTS, etc. FS! Fund my ecm swap! by ConvictedRedneck
Started on: 08-10-2011 11:27 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: jw3 on 08-24-2011 12:18 AM
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
~~ GT Steering Wheel w/o center cap. Good condition overall. Leather is tight, only two spots with scratches as seen in photo. ** SOLD **

~~ V6 EGR tube. Uncracked, working condition with head shield. Came off my car that held a solid 950rpm idle. ** SOLD **

~~ V6 EGR solenoid. Again, came straight off my car 2 days ago that held a solid idle. ** $40 SHIPPED **

~~ V6 EGR valve. Same deal, off the same car. Hi-temped black with adapter block. Sorry, no gaskets. I believe I have the stock studs and nuts if you need them. ** SOLD **

~~ Super high strength Heim Joints and coupler nut. These are not cheap heims, I believe they were around $15 a piece new. I had these 2 sets of these leftover from an unrelated project and decided to make one into a dogbone for my V6, although with the length of the coupler and the length of the heim threads, you could use this for almost any custom mount. I have exact dimensional specs of the heim if needed. On my dogbone, I had to cut the coupler nut just about in half and cut a portion of each heim bolt off to get the whole thing to screw together and be the right length. Then I just made metal bushings for the eye of the heim with poly spacers to mount it up. I'll also include measurements for what length the heim's and coupler nut needs to be cut to to make a 2.8 dogbone! ** $20 SHIPPED **

Example of mine:

All shipping costs will be the actual cost, with receipt and tracking# provided. Earliest I can ship anything is this saturday (8/13).

Thanks for looking!

[This message has been edited by ConvictedRedneck (edited 08-13-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent. Looking to trade for anything?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/058156.html
realliving1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for realliving1Send a Private Message to realliving1Direct Link to This Post
$30 shipped for V6 EGR solenoid to Ohio 44710?
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
PM'ed both of you.
marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanDirect Link to This Post
If the steering wheel is not sold, I'll take it.
oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied, thanks everyone! Prices and availability updated.
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
Bump, prices updated. Going to the shipping store today!
cypherbane139

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypherbane139Send a Private Message to cypherbane139Direct Link to This Post
woo hoo!
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Direct Link to This Post
Exactly what I needed. Thank you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock