Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  WANTED: Front top bumper brace, Turn Signal Bracket & door bolts

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

WANTED: Front top bumper brace, Turn Signal Bracket & door bolts by FieroMontreal
Started on: 08-06-2011 06:06 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: FieroMontreal on 08-09-2011 08:24 AM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I'm rebuilding my 86 GT on a new frame and when I removed the bumper today I realized my Top bumper lip where the bumper screws into the car was rusted to hell and I needed a new one. This is the lip on the top part of the bumper right before the hood.. there are about 6 or 7 screws on the top side of the bumper that screw into that lip.I will also require new brackets for the front turn signals (both sides) and if anyone has spare bolts for the front doors I'd like those too.. (The bolts from the door hinge to the fiero frame, top and bottom left and right).

I need the bumper brace ASAP. This is for an Aero bumper if it makes any difference. I would prefer all parts to be rust free or very minimal rust.

Pictures to be posted soon to show what I'm talking about
about

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex
Not related in any way to the FieroMontreal club

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 08-06-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I have a US address so please you do not have to worry about shipping to Canada.

I really need at least the bumper lip and the brackets for the turn signals.. Anyone have these on a parts car they are willing to get rid of?

parts needed are circled in the image below

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 08-07-2011).]

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
still looking
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
According to the P22 book the bumper reenforcement bar (part #3) is the same for all models?

I have one that is very clean, don't know about shipping since it is a long part.

What's your address I could get a shipping quote.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
That looks like the right part!

Let me know how much shipped to Zip 12919 with a shipping option that can make it arrive by friday if possible. Full address sent to you by PM.

Thanks!!
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

That looks like the right part!

Let me know how much shipped to Zip 12919 with a shipping option that can make it arrive by friday if possible. Full address sent to you by PM.

Thanks!!

PM sent with total .. I can ship on Tuesday
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent for the bumper lip. Thank You.

Still looking for front turn signal brackets

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex
Not related in any way to the FieroMontreal club

MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Email sent with pictures. Let me know
shortbowen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shortbowenSend a Private Message to shortbowenDirect Link to This Post
I got a whole frame from a 1985 GT little to no rust, no drive train, that I got all my body panels and spare parts from that needs a good home, but that would be a mighty big box and shipping from Houston, TX. Kinda joking about frame unless someone needs it, ya'll come pick it up, someone had converted it to electricity and then ripped it all out, got both axles and 4 speed tranny, got title too. I do have those parts you need if other deal falls through. PM sent
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
FOUND! Thank You MRJ

As for the frame offer, thanks but I already purchased one It was an abandonned kit car project so I have a really stripped frame but its rust free!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock