Misc. Parts by kreamer
Started on: 07-29-2011 02:32 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: kreamer on 07-31-2011 08:42 AM
kreamer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kreamerSend a Private Message to kreamerDirect Link to This Post
I am nearing the end of my L67 -> 88 Coupe swap and I have some parts I am willing to sell. I am just listing parts from the top of my head (I'm at work) so PM me if you have any requests. The larger items will be pick up only; however, I can ship the smaller items (we can split shipping costs). Prices are negotiable.

-Iron Duke with TH125 and accessories (90xxx miles), $200 (If Purchased as a whole)
-Motor Only. $125
-Transmission Only. $125
-Alternator. $20
-Dogbone. $20
-Starter. $20

-'88 Coupe Rear Clip, $60
-'88 Decklid, $50
-'88 Tail Lights, $15 each
-'88 PS Automatic Axle, $15
-'88 ECM, $30
-'88 Steering Wheel, $15
-'88 Rear Coil Springs, $10 each

-Fiero Doors (power locks/windows), $75 each
-Fiero Hood. $50
-Fiero Fenders. $25 each
-Fiero Rear Quarter Panels. $15 ea.
-Fiero GT Rear Bumper. $75
-Fiero GT Rocker Panels, $20 each.
-Fiero GT Front Bumper, $75

-'98 GTP Aluminum Dogbone Bracket, $20
-'98 GTP Power Steering Pump, $20
-'98 Motor Bracket (U-style that goes under Oil Pan), $15
-4T65E-HD Bracket (single piece, bolts to DS of tranny), $15
-GTP air conditioning bracket, $20

-Brand New ZZPerformance 160* Thermostat with gasket, $8 (decided to go with a 180* Tstat)

-Jon
------------------
Current Project: '88 Notchback 2.5L auto -> Fastback 3800 s/c 4T65e-HD (1998 GTP donor)

[This message has been edited by kreamer (edited 07-29-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
What shape is the axle in? Boots in good shape? Would u ship it....interested...let me know...
Tinman29550

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tinman29550Send a Private Message to Tinman29550Direct Link to This Post
What condition is the steering wheel in? Can you post pic?

thanks
kreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kreamerSend a Private Message to kreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

What shape is the axle in? Boots in good shape? Would u ship it....interested...let me know...

I am very sorry...I was distracted at work earlier and meant to say that it is the passenger side axle...I installed the driver's side axle tonight and it fit well.....actually, I installed it after having the trailing arms and knuckle in place (had to unbolt the control arm from the cradle to flex the knuckle) and inserted the splined outer first....the inner didn't seem to "click". Is there a simple/safe way to make sure it is fully seated without disassembling the trailing arms?
kreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kreamerSend a Private Message to kreamerDirect Link to This Post

kreamer

45 posts
Member since Dec 2010

Originally posted by Tinman29550:

thanks

The garage where I work on my car is 45 minutes away and I just left for the night. I will be back tomorrow afternoon and will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. Bump if I forget. If I recall, the steering wheel is in excellent condition. I just wanted to install a MOMO Mod88 steering wheel (the first part I purchased actually ) The original steering wheel is still attached so I would need to remove it to ship.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kreamer:

I am very sorry...I was distracted at work earlier and meant to say that it is the passenger side axle...I installed the driver's side axle tonight and it fit well.....actually, I installed it after having the trailing arms and knuckle in place (had to unbolt the control arm from the cradle to flex the knuckle) and inserted the splined outer first....the inner didn't seem to "click". Is there a simple/safe way to make sure it is fully seated without disassembling the trailing arms?

I was wondering this...I had a feeling that was going to be the answer I would get....no real way...I have had this worry before and the only way to make sure was pull it back out and go back in with it....
kreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kreamerSend a Private Message to kreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

...no real way...I have had this worry before and the only way to make sure was pull it back out and go back in with it....

And I was worried you would say that.....Thanks and sorry again for getting your hopes up. I can sell the axle for a cheaper price so you can have the proper outer if you want?...
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kreamer:

And I was worried you would say that.....Thanks and sorry again for getting your hopes up. I can sell the axle for a cheaper price so you can have the proper outer if you want?...

I have like 8 pass side axles already from past swaps....dont need anymore....
DougKraft

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftDirect Link to This Post
interested in the 88 tail lights. could you e -mail me some pics to dkraft6939@aol.com?

Thanks, Doug
86gt2.85

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt2.85Send a Private Message to 86gt2.85Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.... Re: Gt rocker panels

( Rocker rec'd 08/15 ) Thanks!

[This message has been edited by 86gt2.85 (edited 08-15-2011).]

mikereednv

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikereednvSend a Private Message to mikereednvDirect Link to This Post
If GT rockers are not sold yet, let me know.
PFF
System Bot
kreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kreamerSend a Private Message to kreamerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinman29550:

thanks

Here are some pictures of the steering wheel. Sorry for the blurriness, I didn't realize my phone was in macro mode....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock