fire sale on parts by jasonfox
Started on: 07-28-2011 11:29 PM
Replies: 29
Last post by: akademikjeanius on 08-16-2011 03:09 PM
jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
Contact Information: Don't PM me, call me or email me.
(434) 219-0212 jasonaaronfox@sent.as

I finally sold the 355 and I need to sell of the rest of these parts ASAP.

L32 supercharged Rods/Pistons/Crank/Cam/Balance from an 07 grand prix. I'll do $200 for rods, $75 for pistons, $30 for crank, $15 for balance & cam. plus s&h on crank, all others shipped. -- SOLD

L67 Heads rebuilt and unused, fel pro seals, new stock springs, resuable rocker bolts, $250 shipped. -- SOLD

t04e GSP .5 .63 turbo with internal wastegate, manual boost controller, intercooler piping, BOV, exhaust flange, restictor and an oil fittings current best offer i made someone was 365 shipped since its two large boxes. Sold for $340

Desert fox tranny cooler for 4t65eHD with AN fittings - $65 sold

l26 UIM with l36LIM direct port setup for nitrous and methonal and older style northstar tb i home ported to match the UIM and is to be welded directly on, but still 2 piece for removal

disassembled and labled 99 grand prix wiring harness, 99 n/a PCM $100 for both shipped -- SOLD

300ccpm methanol injection system with two industrial 100psi pumps, solenoid, filter, push to connect fittings, tested and running. Will sell for $200 -- SOLD

2 nitrous oxide systems powershot solenoids (good for 150 shot)
1 nitrous oxide systems powershot fuel solenoid
1 blow down tube
misc parts from a dry shot system all nitrous parts - 150

MSD ignition coils $50 - SOLD

Make offers, I leave on the 4th!

[This message has been edited by jasonfox (edited 07-31-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jasonfox (edited 07-28-2011).]

jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
sold the tranny cooler
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

sold the tranny cooler

Can't wait to get it in the car.

Thanks!!!
Halcyon25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Direct Link to This Post
How much for the MSD Coils to 42223 ?
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2011 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Halcyon25:

How much for the MSD Coils to 42223 ?

$50. Send paypal to jasonaaronfox@sent.as, reference what it's for. Thx.
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

jasonfox

818 posts
Member since Oct 2010
Still need to sell, still willing to make deals.

Sold turbo.

[This message has been edited by jasonfox (edited 07-29-2011).]

jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
Will sell teh heads for 215 shipped.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

sold the tranny cooler

Is there a tracking number for it yet?
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by akademikjeanius:

Is there a tracking number for it yet?

Yes, just had a busy day. Will PM tomorrow when i get it from my brother's car. One email was enough, you're mighty impatient.

[This message has been edited by jasonfox (edited 07-30-2011).]

akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

Yes, just had a busy day. Will PM tomorrow when i get it from my brother's car. One email was enough, you're mighty impatient.

Impatience.....excitement....poh-tay-toe/pah-tah-toe.

2 reasons I asked:

Firstly, because you sent a message stating you shipped it. Almost every transaction I've done via online, the tracking number is given in the same message sent from the seller informing the buyer that shipping has, in fact, occurred. Not sure why you didn't just do that from the get-go or just say you forgot it in your bro's car. I thought that was just typical good business practice, to update the seller. Excuse my expectations.

Secondly, you're updating the thread stating that you've sold other pieces from the car after I emailed you but your "busy day" won't allow a quick response stating "Yes, tracking # is **********" or "Yeah but I left the paper in my bro's car" after emails were flying between us like instant messages prior to me actually paying you. What's enough is subjective, my friend @ one email. Whatever it takes to get a response. Nothing like a public inquiry to evoke accountability. You don't have any seller feedback history so like eBay, I don't know you from Adam.

Thanks again for the great deal and as of this being posted, still waiting PATIENTLY on that tracking #.

[This message has been edited by akademikjeanius (edited 07-30-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Nothing like a public inquiry to evoke accountability.

Or make an ass out of the inquirer if the seller has done nothing to deserve said "Public Inquiry".

Sometimes life gets busy, and things happen, especially when you're in the process of moving to another country or waiting for your financial aid check (Cough).
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Or make an ass out of the inquirer if the seller has done nothing to deserve said "Public Inquiry".

Sometimes life gets busy, and things happen, especially when you're in the process of moving to another country or waiting for your financial aid check (Cough).

Or makes a bigger ass out of someone who's consistently made an ass of themselves by trying to disguise their mental ineptitude's as mounting a defense for a guy who I'm sure is quite capable of handling his own affairs (Cough Cough). I won't do this in Jason's thread out of respect but remember, it was YOU who expressed concern over whether or not I would air the dirty laundry between you and I in the forum. I've held up to my end. Do you REALLY want to do this? If so, create a new thread and we can put everything out in the sunlight.

Thanks again for the part, Jason

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Or makes an ass out of someone who's made an ass of themselves repeatedly by commenting on things that have nothing to do w/ them (Cough Cough). I won't do this in Jason's thread out of respect but remember, it was YOU who expressed concern over whether or not I would air the dirty laundry between you and I. I've held up to my end. Do you REALLY want to do this?

Sorry for coming to the defense of a friend, didn't know that was wrong on here now too.

I never said I didn't want you posting about our deal. Feel free, just leave it out of The Mall.

If you want to address me PERSONALLY again, PM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING IN SOMEONE'S MALL THREAD.

EDIT: Do you edit every single post you make? You actually went out of your way to make your post even more aggressive and insulting. Stop being a hypocrite.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 07-30-2011).]

akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

Sorry for coming to the defense of a friend, didn't know that was wrong on here now too.

I never said I didn't want you posting about our deal. Feel free, just leave it out of The Mall.

If you want to address me PERSONALLY again, PM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING IN SOMEONE'S MALL THREAD.

EDIT: Do you edit every single post you make? You actually went out of your way to make your post even more aggressive and insulting. Stop being a hypocrite.

Coming to the defense where none is needed or requested? That's what women do.

You're a bold face liar @ not asking me not to post about our deal. I don't need to do so though because your reputation proceeds you. Everybody can pretty much surmise how things transpired between you and anybody you've done business with, though I'd hardly call anything you do business in the positive sense.

It's great that I edited my message because you've proven my point. You initiated this by addressing me PERSONALLY w/ the comment about financial aid on SOMEONE ELSE'S MALL THREAD but tell me not to it? TYou are a sad little person.

One has to be aggressive when dealing with a reptile. Requires tactics to be changed on a fly. It'd only be insulting if it wasn't fact being stated.

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

You're a bold face liar @ not asking me not to post about our deal. I don't need to do so though because your reputation proceeds you. Everybody can pretty much surmise how things transpired between you and anybody you've done business with, though I'd hardly call anything you do business in the positive sense.

It's great that I edited my message because you've proven my point. You initiated this by addressing me PERSONALLY w/ the comment about financial aid on SOMEONE ELSE'S MALL THREAD but tell me not to it? TYou are a sad little person.

One has to be aggressive when dealing with a reptile. Requires tactics to be changed on a fly. It'd only be insulting if it wasn't fact being stated.

Are you done now?
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

My brother threw the receipt away after he shipped your item yesterday so it's all a moot point. You shoudl receive your item within 2-3 business days. Considering you go a transmission cooler that cost 225 new for 65 shipped, I would think you would just be happy. Enjoy your product and best of luck with your car. I really would have loved to have finished my project, but life's circumstances dictated that others would enjoy the benefits of my hard searching for good deals.
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

jasonfox

818 posts
Member since Oct 2010
Turbo parts sold & shipped, with tracking numbers this time!

Thanks to the guy who bought them.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Turbo parts sold & shipped, with tracking numbers this time!

Thanks to the guy who bought them.

That'd be me! . Thanks Jason.
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

That'd be me! . Thanks Jason.

I'm glad it went to you man. Enjoy.
PFF
System Bot
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

Are you done now?

Such a sad case.....

akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

akademikjeanius

406 posts
Member since Feb 2011

My brother threw the receipt away after he shipped your item yesterday so it's all a moot point. You shoudl receive your item within 2-3 business days. Considering you go a transmission cooler that cost 225 new for 65 shipped, I would think you would just be happy. Enjoy your product and best of luck with your car. I really would have loved to have finished my project, but life's circumstances dictated that others would enjoy the benefits of my hard searching for good deals.

I understand. No harm, no foul. I am just big on communication. I'm grateful for getting it for such a great deal though I didn't want it be at anyone's expense. Thanks for the well wishes and likewise @ best of luck. It's always another day to start a project.

Just that my DD is still sitting and has been since June 14th.Spent the last 7 hours working to get out the tranny that David a.k.a. maddanceskillz claimed was just solenoid. Replacement will be going in tomorrow.
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
Engine sold.

Heads sold.

Methanol kit sold.
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post

jasonfox

818 posts
Member since Oct 2010

I understand. No harm, no foul. I am just big on communication. I'm grateful for getting it for such a great deal though I didn't want it be at anyone's expense. Thanks for the well wishes and likewise @ best of luck. It's always another day to start a project.

Just that my DD is still sitting and has been since June 14th.Spent the last 7 hours working to get out the tranny that David a.k.a. maddanceskillz claimed was just solenoid. Replacement will be going in tomorrow.

well, considering I was there before you bought it selling david my car and saw that car, I know for a fact that he said he "thought" it was just the solenoid. Can't blame the guy for not being a transmission expert. Besides, i thougth you were gonna put a 5 speed in it anyway? That was a beastly engine, good luck with it!!!

[This message has been edited by jasonfox (edited 07-30-2011).]

akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

well, considering I was there before you bought it selling david my car and saw that car, I know for a fact that he said he "thought" it was just the solenoid. Can't blame the guy for not being a transmission expert. Besides, i thougth you were gonna put a 5 speed in it anyway? That was a beastly engine, good luck with it!!!

I know he's no expert. Just don't appreciate him still saying that's all it was AFTER I tested and confirmed that was not the case. Basically said I was lying and drove the car into the ground but when I went to see it for the first time, w/ the tranny issue present and all, he was burning out and light to light racing it for the minute or two that it worked and would shut it off, let all the debris untrap from the filter and settle back to the bottom of the pan and then do it all over again. If that doesn't destroy an already destroyed tranny, I don't know what does.

And I am @ 5 speed......during the winter. :P Want to get it back on the road now. When the first ice/snow comes, I'll put it up and ceramic coat the headers and crossover piping, put a built (cryo'ed and LSD) F23 tranny in it and complete the interior. Come next spring, she'll be a whole new beast from the Midwesterly East.....plus I'll have still have the auto trans setup....for my friend, Justin Case.

jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
MSD Ignition Coils sold.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Jason, all parts received as of yesterday. Thanks again, + feedback left- would appreciate feedback too. Have a great weekend!
Halcyon25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Direct Link to This Post
MSD's recieved... Thank you very much...

Chris
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusDirect Link to This Post

sold the tranny cooler

Trans cooler received and feedback left.

Preciate it!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock