88 gt parts by eightysixfiero
Started on: 07-28-2011 09:05 AM
Replies: 25
Last post by: eightysixfiero on 09-18-2011 07:12 PM
eightysixfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
have a stock gt passenger side quater window has normal scratches and wear but isnt broke 40 shipped and new oil pump and screen for an 88 gt not sure if there different than the older years 30 shipped also have some performance sound stuff think the woofer needs a new speaker. ..will get pics up today
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooDirect Link to This Post
Might be interested. (Quarter Panel Window)

In any case, some pictures would help!

[This message has been edited by CarverToo (edited 07-28-2011).]

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eightysixfiero:

have a stock gt passenger side quater window has normal scratches and wear but isnt broke 40 shipped and new oil pump and screen for an 88 gt not sure if there different than the older years 30 shipped also have some performance sound stuff think the woofer needs a new speaker. ..will get pics up today

Oil pump and screen the same for all years.
eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
here is a few pics 88 factory leather seat its really dirty but good shape has small hole 40 shipped

[This message has been edited by eightysixfiero (edited 09-18-2011).]

eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
bump..

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Bengt Weil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
here are a few more pics
pcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Eric
Bengt Weil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

-Glen
UND_Sioux

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eightysixfiero:
You have a PM

Ohiofierokid86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ohiofierokid86Send a Private Message to Ohiofierokid86Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on sound system....
Bengt Weil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
PM sent - re: subwoofer enclosure
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeDirect Link to This Post
The seat, you only have the one? If you have both and theyre in that shape I would be interested.
Bengt Weil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM regarding the shipping of the sub woofer via UPS... thanks.
eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
sorry only have the one seat
eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
still have the quarter window and oil pump and seat and center console will trade for 88 fiero suspension parts or tools if your local

[This message has been edited by eightysixfiero (edited 08-08-2011).]

Bengt Weil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
Did you find out about the shipping of the sub woofer via UPS that you offered to sell to me for $35 shipped?
My paypal account has not been credited as of this morning for the payment I sent to you in good faith for this purchase and you have not responded to my PM's to you...
Please let me know if you are pursuing this commitment to sell or if you have decided to sell to someone else and just leave me hanging. Thank you.
Bengt Weil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
Update - my Paypal account has been credited for the purchase price we agreed upon; thank you for returning my money. Since I have not heard from you since 8/4, I will assume that you have acquired a more lucrative deal for the part I paid for.
In the future, it would be nice (as well as the right thing to do) that when you and a buyer mutually agree upon a transaction, you follow through with your commitment and communicate accordingly...
PFF
System Bot
eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
i posted refund same day paypal makes u wait for it.. also messaged u back about the high shipping cost
Bengt Weil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilDirect Link to This Post
If you have sold the item already after returning my payment, it doesn't really matter that you have left me hanging since 8/4 - it becomes clear you had no intent in following through after I showed continued interest.

I am just stating that after you agree to sell an item (shipping included) for a certain amount of money, you should follow through with your commitment. I offered suggestions for less expensive shipping (UPS vs FedEx), and last I heard from you was that you would inquire and let me know (back on 8/4) - I never heard back from you after that.

If you chose to sell to someone else because it was more lucrative, man-up and tell me so instead of pretending to do otherwise.

I have dealt with many people on this forum that have stood true to their word, followed through with their commitments and/or went above what would be expected and stood behind the product they were selling if it was different than described - your handling of this transaction has been a disappointment. Hopefully others who have worked with you have been more successful. Yes, I am disappointed with how you have handled the transaction, though I am thankful to you for returning my money in a timely manner.

I hope that you choose to be more upfront in the future with other people on this forum than you were with me. I am sorry we were not able to successfully do business together.
mattman134

Feedback score:    (33)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman134Send a Private Message to mattman134Direct Link to This Post
thank you

Matt
Pondski

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PondskiSend a Private Message to PondskiDirect Link to This Post
Bengt Weil !

Ventura, CA is a beautiful town by the sea.

Take a walk down to the beach and relax.

You might check out the girls in their bikinis. "Man Up"!

Much better for the soul:

Quote: If you have sold the item already after returning my payment, it doesn't really matter that you have left me hanging since 8/4 - it becomes clear you had no intent in following through after I showed continued interest.

I am just stating that after you agree to sell an item (shipping included) for a certain amount of money, you should follow through with your commitment. I offered suggestions for less expensive shipping (UPS vs FedEx), and last I heard from you was that you would inquire and let me know (back on 8/4) - I never heard back from you after that.

If you chose to sell to someone else because it was more lucrative, man-up and tell me so instead of pretending to do otherwise.

I have dealt with many people on this forum that have stood true to their word, followed through with their commitments and/or went above what would be expected and stood behind the product they were selling if it was different than described - your handling of this transaction has been a disappointment. Hopefully others who have worked with you have been more successful. Yes, I am disappointed with how you have handled the transaction, though I am thankful to you for returning my money in a timely manner.

I hope that you choose to be more upfront in the future with other people on this forum than you were with me. I am sorry we were not able to successfully do business together. :Quote

Your dialog - It's like calling "hp" support.

"Thank you very much for your patience."

"Thank you very much for your patience." and so on...while you are doing absolutely nothing to remedy the problem!

Bengt Weil -

Give it a rest. Get a new hobby - buy a boat!

It's difficult to part out a Fiero , price the parts and calc shipping costs. Price your own shipping cost for heaven's sake!

------------------
Thanks, Chris

C.Pond@rocketmail.com

[This message has been edited by Pondski (edited 08-18-2011).]

eightysixfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2011 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eightysixfieroSend a Private Message to eightysixfieroDirect Link to This Post
all still avail but oil pump and sound system

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock