6 Fieros for sale in a package deal by balejumper
Started on: 07-25-2011 03:07 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: balejumper on 07-29-2011 10:16 AM
balejumper

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
I have 6 Fieros for sale.

(1)1985 GT -- Silver, 2.8, 4 speed manaul, 110,000 miles, supposed to run but the clutch is out. Has a sunroof, it is missing the trunk lock and needs to be opened with a screwdriver. Has aftermarket wheels in nice shape.
(2) 1987 2M4 -- 2.5, auto trans, 92,000 miles, ran a couple years ago, but has been sitting since 2008. It does not have a sunroof, it is missing one headlight assembly. This car does not have a title.
(3) 1984 2M4 -- 2.5, 4 speed manual, 152,000 miles. Ran a few years ago but is missing the throttlebody and a few sensors now. The interior is rough, it has a sunroof, and an extra hood. I would call this a parts car.
(4) 1986 2M4 -- 2.5, 5 speed manual, 185,000 miles -- this car has a perfect dashpad , no sunroof, nice seats, American Racing wheels
(5) 1984 2M8 -- rebuilt 1985 TPI Corvette 350 (chipped), 5 speed Isuzu manual, 30,000 miles since the 350 install, lowering kit, new front end, and extra gauges were put in. The trans makes noise and needs to be replaced -- the '86 has the replacement transmission - or you could change it to a Getrag, new tires, all new front end, lowered 2 inches, has a GT fascia
(6) 1988 Formula -- 2.8, Getrag, 180,000 miles. Engine was rebuilt and the clutch replaced about 70,000 miles ago. This is my daily driver and it is very nice. It has new ball joints, tires, coil, pick-up coil, cap, rotor, and Ignition module. This car gets 30 mpg on the freeway and is a blast to drive. It has a noise on bumps by the right front tire, possibly the shock will need to be replaced. The factory yellow paint is showing it's age and should be redone.

I would like to sell all 6 as a package. Asking $11,000 for all of it. I also have an original sunroof panel in it's case, a set of nearly-new floor mats, new Formula stickers and new dew strips to go with the Formula.

If you would like pics of the cars and/or info on them, email me at javelin41@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot for this site, it has all kinds of great information and some very interesting topics. I appreciate other Fiero owners and their commitment to a quality site. Thank you for the opportunity to post my cars here.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Balejumper,
If I may give you a little insight or at least opinion.

Frequently, folks come on to Pennock's Fiero Forum for one purpose and only one purpose and that is to sell something Fiero related. They generally aren't trusted and don't do well. I see this is your first post. You may have a hard time. We are a small community, not an eBay or Craig's List. We hold each other to a higher standard.

Secondly, I think you'd have a better chance of selling your fleet if you broke it up and put a price on each car or item. We are very loyal to our own year and type of Fiero. All of my cars are 88 Formulas. I might have an interest in the one you have but none of the others. The chances of selling the entire fleet to anyone of us is extremely remote.

Just my opinion.

------------------
Ron

BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
It sounds like $11,000 sounds like a good price for 6 cars, but its going to be hard to find one buyer to want 6 cars or drop that much money to get them. Most people dont even have enough room to store 6 cars. If you break it up im sure you will get quite a few bites.

Jason
all4u

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for all4uSend a Private Message to all4uDirect Link to This Post
I agree with blackrams, for instance, I'd only be interested in the 88, but for 11k, I could get a peachy formy for that price. What would I do with the rest of the cars? They would become a problem because I don't have the space for all those cars at my house and it would take a long while to part them out. I'd revise the ad and put a price on each car with pics.
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
And I'm a little bit wondering about the user name?? LOL
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
balejumper, if you email me the pictures you have, I will post them in this thread for you. adweigle@verizon.net
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I'd love to buy just the 88.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
65 Chevrolet Corvair: 110 4 speed project car

stinky817

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stinky817Send a Private Message to stinky817Direct Link to This Post
i'm a sucker for the 85 GT's. that's the one i'd want
balejumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the advice. I thought about it for a while before posting it. I don't want to make any trouble, and really do appreciate the Forum. I know it would probably be a lot better to go individually, but if they don't go, that's ok. I figured it was a long shot. As for my username, that comes from way back when my buddy and I built a ramp (using haybales and 2X10's) and I jumped my Dodge Aspen. Since then we use a different field and I jumped a Grand Marquis several times until it's fortunate demise (by the way, we have it all on video). I have been reading posts on the Forum for quite awhile and enjoy some of the banter and the great tech tips. One of my buddies is a Forum member and helped with the Tyler build, that is a truly amazing story and you guys should all be proud who were involved at any level with that project. There are still decent people in this world. A similar story happened on another site with a kid and a General Lee. I used to have a 69 General Lee Charger, so I was on the site a lot and found that cars seem to bring people together rather well. The cars don't fight with each other about politics, religion, race, blah, blah, blah. So anyway after boring you with my story, thanks again for the advice, I will see what happens in the next few weeks. As soon as winter rolls around and I begin working on my 350 car, I will be using parts here and there and then parting out everything but the Formula (that's my daily driver anyway). So, if (when) they do not sell as a group, I will start to part them out. I will list things as they become available. Thanks again for a very well put together Forum and a really great bunch of Fiero lovers. I thought I had owned a lot of Fieros at 10, but I guess I am just an amateur, keep up the great work!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
BaleJumper, welcome to the forum! Well some of the advice so far is good, sometimes people can be a little quick to judge. You have been more than polite, and described what you have for sale pretty thoroughly. There are no rules about how many posts you must have on this forum to sell something

I do agree with the above for sure. If you can come up with a price for each one, you will probably have better luck. As also mentioned, not many people have either the means of picking up 6 cars, or if they do, a place to store all of them.

By they way, who is your friend that was at the Tyler build? I was there, and am actually headed out tomorrow to go back for the memorial car show.

balejumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, and I think my buddy just goes by - 2.5
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

And I'm a little bit wondering about the user name?? LOL

Donnie,
Dude, bale versus bail... LOL.

balejumper,
Welcome to the forum. Would you sell them individually IF you had enough people in this thread selecting the one they want and the price adds up to what you are looking to get? If so, you can edit your original post and add a list of people/prices...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
since i trust a little, i got dibs on the V8!!!! if you part out this lot.....I WANT TO BE FIRST BID. cool??
WI is sooo much closer that TX

and a mighty, Welcome to the FieroFourm......its pretty wild in here but some good people everywhere.
please let me know about that V8

Daniel-
Mera X

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-27-2011).]

balejumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
I will consider doing that. The Formula and the V8 car are the two nicer of the bunch, the others are not all that great. I am pretty busy right now, but will have some more time next week, maybe I can get some pics and post each one seperately. I appreciate all the interest, I really thought it was a long shot, but thought it was worth a try as a package. Thank you again for providing a place where all this is possible, beats looking on the net to find tech tips and tricks. Everyone seems to be pretty laid back and easy to talk to, that's a hard thing to find anymore.
Gixxer Quad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gixxer QuadSend a Private Message to Gixxer QuadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:All of my cars are 88 Formulas.

ok, i'm jealous... how many do you have?

and bale, i agree with the rest about splitting them up, but good luck with your sale nonetheless.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by balejumper:
Everyone seems to be pretty laid back and easy to talk to, that's a hard thing to find anymore.

Don't worry, there are a few on here that like to jump in and ruin threads... They just haven't chimed in yet. LOL

So if you will separate them, I would suggest doing an edit on the first post and start stacking up the bidders under the car they are interested in. You can also add pictures to that first post. Best of luck.
balejumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
When I get a little more time, I will try to post some separate cars and pics. It may take quite awhile to do it, but I will get there hopefully. Lots to accomplish before the rush of fall work. When work starts full time again, I will be working 16 hour days and have no time for anything. I will try to get them on here soon, I have to take a bunch of pics and clean them up, they are getting dusty and don't look all that great. I have been told patience is a virtue, my virtue is running low when it comes to getting my stuff done at home. I will try to do it soon though.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
When the work starts up?? I thought they made the Honey Weiss year round over on that side of the state.

Go Packers
balejumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
I install docks and boat lifts and do a lot of welding and fabricating. We are busiest in the spring and the fall, so the winter months are our slowest. I am trying to catch up on what I could not do this spring (because I was working 70+ hours) Roofing today , building an aluminum intake for my buddy's truck next week hopefully, remodeling my office, etc. Lots to do, trying to carve some time out for all of my 132 projects! Leinie's is about 30 minutes from my place, but they pump it out all year round, just changing for the seasonal brews throughout the year.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock