There Here... Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show 2011 Badges by GTGeff
Started on: 07-15-2011 02:52 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: GTGeff on 07-29-2011 07:43 AM
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

High-gloss urethane decals for the 2011 Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show. The actual size was designed to match and fit into the Fiero nose emblem plastic bezel. Size measures approximately 2.066" x 2.625". Material starts with a 3M base bright chrome polyester and 3M adhesive for applying pretty much to anything as long as the surface is clean and dry. The material is printed and then poured with an automotive industry grade urethane. THESE "STICKERS" WILL BE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY OEM QUALITY. The urethane has UV inhibitors to reduce fading in the sun and chemically resistant. They have passed the automotive industry 10-year life-cycle testing. Think of the original Fiero urethane nameplates.
Again, the price is $5.00 a piece plus $0.60 US Mail shipping and handling for up to two parts. I will accept PAYPAL, Personal Checks, or cash if you feel you can trust the mail. PM me for further instructions and questions. Nellie will be providing a table for me to sell them at the show for those desiring to pick them up in person.

DISCLAIMER: I personally have no financial stake in the sale of these badges. Minnesota Fieros Forever (MFF) was kind enough to front the money for the upfront costs this year. I am handling the sales for MFF. Profits will be split between MFF and the Tyler Shipman Memorial Scholarship Fund.

Thanks,
Jeff

Please note having camera & lighting issues making them difficult to photograph. The quality is the same as last year.

For those interested, I have plenty of the Inaugural 2010 Badges in yellow and black for those wanting to build a commemorative set.

We also have next year’s 2012 Badges available.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 07-15-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
ill take a 2011 badge i already have a 2010... pm me with your address..so i can paypal you
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
I want one of each year, 2010, 2011, and 2012. Please PM me with the total shipped to 84092 and your PayPal account. Thanks!
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

PMs sent with payment info.

Thanks Guys.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for all four versions! Thanks!
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I would also like the set of four.. Pm me on the total 49515

Thanks,

Vince
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, please send PayPal info. I would like to pay for a 2011 badge and pick up a 2012 badge in person next year.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Please give me your PayPal again.

Tony
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Thanks to all interested in ordering. Due to a family emergency, I will respond to your payment requests by early next week. I will set aside badges so don't worry about not getting any. To those that have paid already, the envelopes are addressed....I just need to put badges in them and get to the post office. Hoping to by Wed or Thurs with all my other errands.

Sorry & I apolgize for the delay.

Jeff
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I hope everything works out Ok there, whatever the circumstances. I for one certainly understand that family comes FIRST.

ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent, hope all goes well for you.

[This message has been edited by ZarZ (edited 07-20-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Orders paid for were shipped Friday morning. I will get back on track next week with those expressing interest in buying badges. I will forward paypal information then.
FYI...My mother passed away on Tuesday evening.

Jeff
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Orders paid for were shipped Friday morning. I will get back on track next week with those expressing interest in buying badges. I will forward paypal information then.
FYI...My mother passed away on Tuesday evening.

Jeff

Very sorry to hear of your loss. All of us give the best to you and your family, I've been there and know it can sure make you loose focus. Stay strong. I'm sure we can wait for badges..

Best wishes,

Vince
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Okay, up to date on PMs with Pay Pal information.

Thanks to all.
Jeff
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for all 4,

Thanks,

Vince
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
Payment and order details sent!
michhiker28

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Direct Link to This Post
I'm sure Kathryn will like one for her car.

1. It is a Tyler memorial
2. It is a connection here to the forum
3. It matches her colors
4. Her decal on the nose needs replaced anyway!

I'll see which one she wants and we'll place an order!

-MH
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
Got my full set the other day. They look awesome! Great quality. I only wish I hadn't replaced my hood badge recently or I would've used one for it.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Vince & Michael,

Orders going out in mail this morning. Thanks again.

Jeff

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock