88 T-top Formula Parts for Sale - Lots of good Stuff by UND_Sioux
Started on: 07-12-2011 11:39 PM
Replies: 33
Last post by: josef644 on 08-01-2011 06:49 PM
UND_Sioux

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
//////////FIRE SALE! EVERYTHING MUST GO//////////

I will consider trading some of these parts for the following:

New good quality shocks and struts

HP tuners VCM suite

Prices are now priced at rock bottom but shipping is no longer included. Whatever doesn't sell this week goes into the attic or in the dumpster.

Everything is from an 88 Non-CJB Formula. This is all that is left from it. Everything else is sold, or I am keeping it.

Factory wing with factory stands. No warping. Paint is not bad, it just has greasy hand prints on it. $50

Driver side Manual Mirror. Sorry, the passenger side is sold. $15

88 Formula Rear Stock Springs. $20

88 Dot Matrix Bezel Set. The need a little cleaning, but no cracks. $50 for all.

T-top end caps. 2 have a little plastic missing where the rod goes through. The other two are good. $30 each for the good ones and $10 each for the slightly cracked ones. //PASSENGER REAR CAP IS SOLD//

Stock 88 Black Lace Wheels. OK shape overall with only a few minor rash spots. The tires will be removed for shipping. There is a little silver overspray on one wheel that can easily be cleaned off. $30 each. I prefer to sell these as a set to somebody.

Near perfect 88 Formula dash. This dash is about as nice as you can find. Part of me doesn't want to sell it. $200. Poodle not included.

I alos have an aux gaule cluster in grey that is not pictures. It is in good shape. $20 without the bezel.

[This message has been edited by UND_Sioux (edited 07-31-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
PM inbound

Robert
SlowGuitarMan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Ohiofierokid86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ohiofierokid86Send a Private Message to Ohiofierokid86Direct Link to This Post
pm send
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UND_Sioux:

GT Steering wheel horn button. It is dirty and a little warn. It would be OK with a little cleaning. $30

Payment sent for the GT Steering wheel and horn button! Thank you!

Robert
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverDirect Link to This Post
Is the rear sway bar still available. And how about the t-top cap for the rear passenger side
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
You are second in line for the sway bar and first for the end cap. $50 and it is yours. Send me a PM and I'll get you my Paypal address.

Originally posted by yellow fever:

Is the rear sway bar still available. And how about the t-top cap for the rear passenger side

yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverDirect Link to This Post
P.M. sent
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
Prices reduced. FREE SHIPPING. I need this stuff gone to make room.
dgmp123

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dgmp123Send a Private Message to dgmp123Direct Link to This Post
PM sent regarding the T-top overhead console and the two rear T-top moldings.

Thanks,
David
matthud

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matthudSend a Private Message to matthudDirect Link to This Post
PM about passenger side mirror.
BassClefJeff

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BassClefJeffSend a Private Message to BassClefJeffDirect Link to This Post
Just a thank you and a bump for you. I got my T-top front trim yesterday. It is in excellent condition. Now if I can only get my good condition P-seal off the old one and transferred to this new trim piece without ruining it.
CDS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CDSSend a Private Message to CDSDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
bump for lower prices, changes to shipping, and removal of sold items.

I need performance sound overhead console and wiring harness. I will consider trades.
85FieroGreg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Steering wheel arrived and was very well packaged. Left you some positive feedback as well...Thanks!

Robert
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Still have the speedo gauge set? Shipped to 77364. Close to Huntsville, Tx
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
What would you be looking to get for the dash shipped to 21157. Does it have any cracking at all just asking because you said near perfect. I have seen some people just bubble wrap these for shipping thru fedex.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Still have the speedo gauge set? Shipped to 77364. Close to Huntsville, Tx

$40. The box that it has to be shipped in is rather large.
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post

UND_Sioux

319 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by amflyer:

What would you be looking to get for the dash shipped to 21157. Does it have any cracking at all just asking because you said near perfect. I have seen some people just bubble wrap these for shipping thru fedex.

I'll have to get you a quote. There is no cracking anywhere. The only reason I didn't say perfect is that there is a little spot where the vinyl is raised up a bit by the defrost vent. If I didn't point it out, you probably wouldn't even notice it. I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible. I need to pack it, and get it weighed. I'll get you a quote today.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

$40. The box that it has to be shipped in is rather large.

Got laid off today. Gotta pass. Your price was not a problem.
-Joe
kbmx613

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kbmx613Send a Private Message to kbmx613Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Got laid off today. Gotta pass. Your price was not a problem.
-Joe

Sorry about getting laid off. I'll make you a deal; if you can meet me somewhere near The Woodlands, you can have it for free.
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post

UND_Sioux

319 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by amflyer:

I'll try to get a better quote tomorrow, but UPS quoted me over $200 for ground. I may have to make this a "pick up only" or just keep it.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Sorry about getting laid off. I'll make you a deal; if you can meet me somewhere near The Woodlands, you can have it for free.

I can do it any time after church Sunday. I am about one hour from Cracker Barrell at I 45 and exit 90. An hour 10 min to Conroe Lubys, mile marker 87A. Just name me a spot and a time.

I have tomorrow pretty well spoken for already.

Thanks
-Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 07-29-2011).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Try FedEx I do Logistics for my company and if it is so many inches tall you can most likely get it shipped for under 75 bucks. I hac a pair of kammei rockers shipped to my house for 43 buck by them. Let me know

------------------
NYFOC Member

FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Greyhound the dash. Much cheaper
PFF
System Bot
UND_Sioux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UND_SiouxSend a Private Message to UND_SiouxDirect Link to This Post
I'll look into that.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent with FedEx Shipping information!

------------------
NYFOC Member

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Got my speedo gauge pod today. Thanks
-Joe

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock