V6 performance parts some in yellow...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

V6 performance parts some in yellow... by chester
Started on: 07-12-2011 06:48 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: chester on 09-28-2011 06:24 AM
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
I know some of you have been waiting for this post so here it is. Sorry but its been over 100 degrees out here the last two days...YUCK Most of these parts have roughly 5000 miles on them. Bare in mind that some things may need some detailing as I just did a rough cleanig on them.

There will be more posted as I get into this engine like , set of shaved heads and lower intake, fuel rail with injectoirs and pressure guage...power pully....TRW 030 forged flat top pistons with rods and ARP hardware...ETC...So keep checking back in this thread.

True high flow cold air intake for V6. This is in yellow. Its made by PRM and has a K&N style conical filter in the canister that can be cleaned and recharged with the K&N cleaning kits. Sealed from scoop to intake. With air temp sensor. I paid $305 for this setup back in the day. Once you have this you will never have to buy another air cleaner.. and since my other deal fell through I will include a fiberglass holly style scoop with this intake setup.

Reduced! $140 + shipping.

Accel electronic super coil. High Voltage. $35 + shipping.

Accel 8.8MM helical coil spark plug wires in yellow...

Asking $30 + shipping.

Slightly used MAP sensor.

Asking 20 + shipping.

V6 distributor with fairly new distributor cap and rotor button with barss contacts, good ignition module.

Asking $30 + shipping.

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 09-26-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Added some more items. I'm always open to offers. The worst I can say no. LOL
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLADirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

QUOTE]Originally posted by chester:

Added some more items. I'm always open to offers. The worst I can say no. LOL[/QUOTE]

------------------
1987 FIERO GT CHOP TOP
1986 FIERO GT RED
1986 FIEROGT BLACK
1984 FIERO INDY PACE CAR
2011 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the EGR tube.....shipping to 18015? Paypal is not a problem.
DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
where did you get the yellow poly for the dogbone? i have never seen that before. wish i could afoord the complete intake setup but i can t so good luck with the sale!
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

where did you get the yellow poly for the dogbone? i have never seen that before. wish i could afoord the complete intake setup but i can t so good luck with the sale!

LOL! I'm not sure, Elvira is the one who scored them some time ago. They are dirty but would clean up nicely.

Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
Does the upper manifold still have the same restriction or has that been cut and welded?

How much for shipping on the poly bushed dogbone, shipped to Sebring, Fl. 33876?

[This message has been edited by Joe 1320 (edited 07-15-2011).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe 1320:

Does the upper manifold still have the same restriction or has that been cut and welded?

How much for shipping on the poly bushed dogbone, shipped to Sebring, Fl. 33876?

Upper manifold is bored at a taper to match the opening of the throttle body. I need to check my pm's and get back to you on the dog bone.

Thanks.

Rob D.

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Upper manifold is bored at a taper to match the opening of the throttle body. I need to check my pm's and get back to you on the dog bone.

Thanks.

Rob D.

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

You have a PM.
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Holy **** I WANT that cold air setup! I would kill someone for it. Hey! I've got an idea! I will offer you my hitman service for the intake. Got anyone you wish would cease to exist? One hit as an even trade? Lol. Bump for you man.

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Holy **** I WANT that cold air setup! I would kill someone for it. Hey! I've got an idea! I will offer you my hitman service for the intake. Got anyone you wish would cease to exist? One hit as an even trade? Lol. Bump for you man.

LMFAO - Make it two and you got a deal! Do I get a coupon or something? LOL A twofer one...

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it...

Rob D.

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
pm sent back
Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesDirect Link to This Post
If the DogBone is still available, hit me up with the price to ship it to 84096.

Thanks,

Jason.
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Went out today. Thanks.

Originally posted by Bad Cornflakes:

If the DogBone is still available, hit me up with the price to ship it to 84096.

Thanks,

Jason.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Got my item today. Thanks again.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
65 Chevrolet Corvair: 110 4 speed project car

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
bump
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
:-)
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2011 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock