Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Hulki Aldikatci's car: Documented 1988 Fiero GT 5000 miles FOR SALE

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Hulki Aldikatci's car: Documented 1988 Fiero GT 5000 miles FOR SALE by jackcastro
Started on: 06-22-2011 09:37 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 06-23-2011 08:05 PM
jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
I am selling Hulki's car, the only Fiero he ever owned. For those who do not know Hulki, he was the creator of the Fiero, head of the project for Pontiac. Car is listed on ebay, but will consider offers and even a partial trade for another 88 GT or Mera, + cash. This is a rare gem, not only a FIVE THOUSAND mile car, but also has great historic value. Car is totally documented.

I will only respond to emails, as I am not checking the forum daily. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item20ba83202f
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ohiofierokid86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ohiofierokid86Send a Private Message to Ohiofierokid86Direct Link to This Post
price$$$$
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ohiofierokid86:

price$$$$

I'm pretty sure its out of my range! LOL Beautiful car though if I was going to have an original car this would be what I want.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

HULKI WORKED ON THE XP-833?!?!?!?! So the Fiero DOES have a legitimate connection to John DeLorean?! Mymind is blown...
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
I bellieve at one time Hulki & John Deloran were room mates in college...MSU? This was a discussion at the 20th. If I remember correctly, Hulki started with Chyrsler and John went to Gm thru family connections after graduation. John may have been responsible for bringing Hulki over to GM.

Fred please correct me if I have it wrong.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 06-22-2011).]

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
As with all the super cool Fiero's that have come to market lately, anybody want to put a chilled 12oz cold one its going to end up in Fred's garage?

And if it does, double or nothing Annette kicks his tail from one end of their place to another.... repeatedly?

--Allen

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Not eligible for e-bay buyer protection !!!!!!!! in the fine print !!!!

cloth seats, automatic, no sub !!!!!!

[This message has been edited by MEL H. JOHNSON (edited 06-22-2011).]

jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
MEL H. JOHNSON,
Check any other listing. They ALL say the same thing, not eligible for...
Never noticed it, but every car has that on the fine print.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we trust e-bay too much ! Good catch ! I never noticed !
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope Andy somehow has enough money to buy this.. so he could own his BFF's car.
SlowGuitarMan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManDirect Link to This Post
The car isn't eligible for buyer protection, but it is eligible for vehicle purchase protection. Also, it is not a 5k mile car. The auction says 5800 in one place and 5900 in another, both of which are closer to 6k, and they're not consistent with each other. Not that it's that big of a deal, but I don't understand the reason for the discrepancy.

In the end though, I would buy this car. If I sold my three fieros, I could buy this, but I would not just store it or something. I would drive it 500+ miles per week, and I would feel kinda bad about putting on 25k in one year. I'm sure that at least 6k would be through the snow.

[This message has been edited by SlowGuitarMan (edited 06-23-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope Andy somehow has enough money to buy this.. so he could own his BFF's car.

LOL. My Uncle doesn't pay me enough to buy this car with all of the other toys I own. I really would like to meet Hulki someday, I hope I can make it happen.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock