Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  NIFE's 2011 updated Enthusiast Guide To The Pontiac Fiero (& free magazine!)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

NIFE's 2011 updated Enthusiast Guide To The Pontiac Fiero (& free magazine!) by Paulv
Started on: 06-20-2011 09:46 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: ZarZ on 07-05-2011 07:02 AM
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
Enthusiasts Guide To The Pontiac Fiero - new, 2011 updated version 2.0 with over 45 new items added and 34 more images! The most in-depth, comprehensive, documented information on the stock 1984 to 1988 Fiero in a 48 page, 8.5”x11”spiral bound book. Up to date Fiero facts, statistics, numbers built, colors, VIN decoder, and specifications with over 116 full color images.
Still only $15.00! Shipping is $2.75, plus you will get a current edition of NIFE's Fiero Focus magazine, a 16 page award winning bi-monthly magazine.
You can PayPal the $17.75 to:
sales@fierofocus.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blue87t-top

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87t-topSend a Private Message to Blue87t-topDirect Link to This Post
In a word, fantastic. I ordered late Tuesday night from NIFE's website, it was postmarked Thursday, arrived Saturday. I can't think of a circumstance where this would have arrived faster, and I could not ask for a smoother transaction.

Sitting down with my three year old & reading about Fiero's is a wonderful experience (If I get the laptop out to go forum diving, she wants to type or play games). It answered a bunch of questions I would have ended up asking here (Spoiler alert, the silver GT Aero Trim is listed as Medium Gray Metallic, code 18L Fisher WA-7719, PPG 7719). It even lists production differences between the standard 2.8 & the Fiero HO model.

I've only flipped through the included NIFE Fiero Focus Magazine, but am impressed there as well.

Can't beat the price for the wealth of information in one handy place. Kudos on a great guide & especially thankful for the fast delivery.

Thank you,

-- Steve
Blue87t-top
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent! Thanks
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!!
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
This was a great buy, very great knowledge in both the guide and zine. Must have shipped as soon as the post office shipped.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock