WTB aftermarket lower quarter panels with scoops – non GT by DLCLK87GT
Started on: 06-03-2011 09:43 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: DLCLK87GT on 06-24-2011 02:24 PM
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
I know this is a long shot but I’m looing for a set of lower quarters with the scoops. I'm in the process of a panle off paint job and really would like to put the scoop quarters back on instead of the originals. Looking for a deal on a set, used is fine even used and slight damage is fine. All my money is going into the paint job so I really can’t afford new ones so taking a shot in the dark that I can get a deal on a set. If not I’ll have to add them on later. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
Edit:
Pm'd

[This message has been edited by outlawfiero17 (edited 06-04-2011).]

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
I'm in the same boat can't really afford new right now. Planning on having the whole car resprayed at some point but hate to find scoops after the fact.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
anybody? nuttin?
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

anybody? nuttin?

Got a pair ... you have PM.
Ohiofierokid86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2011 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ohiofierokid86Send a Private Message to Ohiofierokid86Direct Link to This Post
i have a pair 180$ PLUS shipping and im looking for 3.4 3800 pulley and hub for trade....
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Asking $100 plus shipping ... this include honeycomb screens ... sale currently pending, but just in case it falls through

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Pm'd ya back Fiero Tom
86gt2.85

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt2.85Send a Private Message to 86gt2.85Direct Link to This Post
Seeing how they are drilled for GT trim, if the OP doesn't take them, I will.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
I PM'd you again Tom, also sent an email......???
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

DLCLK87GT

2694 posts
Member since Feb 2009

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fiero Tom:
Asking $100 plus shipping ... this include honeycomb screens ... sale currently pending, but just in case it falls through

I start a WTB thread looking for side scoops and you say "i got a pair, PM sent" you send me a PM saying you have some, 100 + shipping, I then ask for pictures, you post them and then before you get my reply you sell them to somebody else??? I'm not sure what to say....i know what i WANT to say.

Oh and edit to say ; thanks a bunch for the person who bought them out from under me.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 06-24-2011).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post

I start a WTB thread looking for side scoops and you say "i got a pair, PM sent" you send me a PM saying you have some, 100 + shipping, I then ask for pictures, you post them and then before you get my reply you sell them to somebody else??? I'm not sure what to say....i know what i WANT to say.

Oh and edit to say ; thanks a bunch for the person who bought them out from under me.

You didn't want to pay the shipping dude ... if you wanted them you could have agreed to the terms.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

You didn't want to pay the shipping dude ... if you wanted them you could have agreed to the terms.

I NEVER Said i wouldn't pay shipping, i simply asked if you would do 100 shipped? And you didn't reply. All you had to say was "no" and that would have been fine. Doesn't hurt to ask....or usually it doesn't! You didn't even give me a chance, didn't even tell me what shipping would be just blew me off for whomever PM'd you. Not cool on both your parts. It would have been different if it was YOUR for sale thread and no MY WTB thread.
When you start a deal with somebody you finish it, not just go off in the middle of it and deal with somebody else.

Am i wrong??

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 06-24-2011).]

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post

Wow this has gotten out of control.

1) I contacted Tom and asked for pics of said side scoops.
2) He sent me pics of side scoops and I told him I was interested if you passed on them.
3) He told me you had first dibs on them.
4) Apparently there was some confusion on both parts about whether you wanted them or not.
5) I got an e-mail from Tom saying you you passed. He THOUGHT you didn't want to pay the shipping costs.
6) I paid Tom for side scoops
7) I was NOT trying to steel away a bargain from you in your thread. Both of us were under the impression you had passed on them.
8) I don't play those kind of games.
9) Tom being the stand up guy he is asked if I wanted him to go ahead and send the scopps or would I like a refund.
10) I chose refund because I would have been Pi**ed if someone did that to me too.
11) Sorry for the confusion.
12) By the way you got a hell of a deal. Hope I come across the same sometime.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

Wow this has gotten out of control.

9) Tom being the stand up guy he is asked if I wanted him to go ahead and send the scopps or would I like a refund.
10) I chose refund because I would have been Pi**ed if someone did that to me too.

That’s REALLY very nice of you to do that. You could have just not said anything and I would have never known 100% who got them…had an idea but not enough to say anything. It speaks volumes for what type of a person you are. + for you and PM sent. and yes, VERY Pi**ed

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock