Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  whats left of my fiero parts... tail lights, rims, marker lights, center console, ect

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

whats left of my fiero parts... tail lights, rims, marker lights, center console, ect by cypres
Started on: 06-02-2011 06:09 PM
Replies: 36
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-06-2011 11:07 PM
cypres

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
wiper motor
86 gt ecu
coolant tank
aux gauges- sold
rear bumper
hood
rear decklid
gt spoiler w/ one cracked mount
6 month old master and slave cylinder
fuel bucket/ door
hood support
complete headlight assemblies- pending
brake master/ booster
center console skeleton- no cracks, complete with side panels- pending
spare tire w/ hold down
marker lights - i have them all- pending
tail lights, great passenger side. drivers side has delam- sold
sunroof wind deflector
poly parts- sold
I also have a complete set diamond spoke rims in gray. Tires on them hold air but are dry rotted.

Im moving at the end of the month and would like all these parts gone so I do not have to move them to the new house. Please let me know if you are interested in anything. Prices are best offer, or any offer at this point really. Also I have pictures of everything if you would like them....

Thanks,

Cyp

[This message has been edited by cypres (edited 06-15-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

[This message has been edited by 85sliverGT (edited 06-02-2011).]

cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
bump
Sundowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PM?
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
ALL pms replyed to. Sorry Brian i completely skipped over yours.

Cyp
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
all pms replyed to again.... leaving for vacation for a week friday afternoon. I will be in touch via my cell phone at that time but have no access to pictures. I am however off until friday and have plenty of time to ship packages.... thanks

Cyp

also wanted to add I still have these parts not previously listed...

Prothane end link set brand new in unopened package. Part number 19-408

(4) Prothane Tie rod end boots part number 19-1713. 3 unopended, one used but place on a new set of tie rod ends.

Set of rear outer tie rod ends. Brand new never installed. Just the autozone lifetime. Can include set of poly boots too...haha

Prothane Fiero Front Control Arm kit. Part number 7-207. Brand new in unopened package

[This message has been edited by cypres (edited 06-07-2011).]

cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2011 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
All pms replyed to again. Tail lights are sold pending payment. Tomorrow is my last day to ship parts for a week. So let me know if you want anything now....

Cyp
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
How much for the poly control arm set?? Shipped to 53402
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my pm? Haven't heard back and just wanted to make sure thanks.
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
pms replyed to again...

Foxy- I have an interested party in the poly stuff. Ill let you know if they do not want them tho...

Cyp
PFF
System Bot
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Pm and payment sent.
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
I believe I returned all the pms I had. I have a rather full inbox, if I did not pm anyone back just throw me another pm or post on here....

Cyp
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoDirect Link to This Post
wheels 15 X 7 diamonds. don't want tires. Wheels delivered to 34470 $ ??? Pictures ? Thanks
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cyp, did you get my pm and payment?
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
ok guys sorry about this but it had to be done to cover my own ass. All payments made to paypal after the 10th of May have been refunded. Refunds were made from paypal to wilson, bowman, mahnke in full. As of this writing I am unable to accept Paypal. Im working on setting up my own account. I was using my brothers account and he had some problems with his account i didnt like that my have tied up the money indeffinately As of now I will have to accept a mailed money order, or a money transfer through walmart (cost $5) for faster shipping. If I mentioned your name for a refund please pm me so we can work out details and so I can get these parts to you guys as quick as possible.

Lou- I will have to get pictures for you when I get home.... my brother was supposed to do this kinda stuff for me... Also shipping qoute on the rims will have to wait til Friday afternoon at the earliest. Im lookin at a 5 hour drive home so depeneds on what time I get back.

Turbowedge- I believe you are one of the refunds... after im done here ill pm you... actually just looked. Please pm me on how you wanna handle the situation after reading the above... Thanks

Everyone that pm'd me you now have pms back. Thanks all,

Cyp

cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2011 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post

cypres

282 posts
Member since Jul 2004
updated list in first post
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
i need some Fiero Diamond Wheels, too. how far are you from Baltimore?? i am going to be in the city the 22nd-25th. if its close, i pay cash and pick up....also interested in a OEM Fiero jack/lift if you have one. if the other deal i see above falls thru, please consider this a request for seconds
off to see what more you have. *EDIT* and the GT spolier and ashtray covers.....are they in the consule you are selling??

thanks
Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-15-2011).]

cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
Batousai666- I still have the diamond wheels. Im prolly 45 minutes north of baltimore depending on where you are heading in the city. I have the gt spoiler still, but do not have the ash trays. lmk

Cyp
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cyp, did you get my last PM, need an address for the m/o
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Turbowedge

798 posts
Member since May 2008
Hey Cyp, did you get my last PM, need an address for the m/o
PFF
System Bot
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2011 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
twedge- pm replyed...

Sorry for the delay today... may have found another fiero....

thanks,

Cyp
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
bump back to the top, have a lot of parts left. Havent heard back on anything except the taillights so everything else is still up for grabs.

Cyp
shortbowen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shortbowenSend a Private Message to shortbowenDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want for the sunroof wind deflector and coolant tank and shipping to 77517 in Texas. You don't have it listed but do you have the ground effect panel that runs under the driver side door from front fender well to back fender well, not the one that is on the door, that what I really need. Thanks
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
shortbowen- I do believe i have the ground fx you are looking for. When I get to the shop later ill double check, grab some pics and see if I can get a price on shipping.

I will also be posing so pictures of the wheels and misc. things so this post is a little more buyer friendly...

Thanks

Cyp
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Have you received my last pm's?

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 07-01-2011).]

freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
how much for all the side trimmings shipped to 11368
michfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post

Cypres, please check your email...haven't seen the refund nor rec'd an answer to my emails.
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
sorry for lack of communication. I cannot access my pms for some reason. Please email me directly at cypres_83@yahoo.com

Cyp
michfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post

No problem Cyp...email sent
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Can anyone who bought an item and actually received it pm me with his address/ phone # if by some chance you still have it- either would be helpful. Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
This guy botched a sale with Turbowedge and Nitroheadz on the same pair of tail lights, and owes nitro some $$$ and is not responding. He needs to clean up his mess, and all will be cool again.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 09-06-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-06-2011).]

cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
Again TBONE- shut your mouth, you have no idea. I have never ripped off anyone and yes I owe Nitroheadz some tailights, they are being shipped. Please avoid mentioning my name.
I made it fairly blunt that I would be moving. Thats the reason I sold my parts. Mandetory Ot at work and a father diagnosed with thyroid cancer on a chemo schedule complicated things and I didnt get the part reshipped out. I take ful responsibility for it. I however do not appreciate the way nitro handled himself and that is the reason he is getting lights reshipped to him instead of a refund on paypal.

Cyp
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cypres:

Im going to start by saying Ive never scammed anyone ever. All parts that were bought from me were delivered except for your damn lights. The engine I sold a member was a full swap drop out and I forgot the maf sensor with it. I sent it to him within the week so BS on that. I just moved, I have been avg. almost 65 hours a week, and I have a father with fkin thyroid cancer Im trying to take care of. All of you who keep saying your "going to come see me in person."- WHAT THE FK ARE YOU GOING TO DO? You realize just by saying these things along with the fact you have tried so hard to compile info on me makes for a good harassment case with an implyed threat? Come pay a visit to me, anyone please do. Im pretty sure just posting my personal info online the way you did is against the law.

TREBORERELLIM- Im sorry we could not meet up for the parts you wanted before you surgery. Hope everything went well...

TBONE- if you dont know what your talking about shut your mouth. Twedge had his money returned along with everyone else from the paypal issue from my first thread. It was my brothers account and he was have some financial problems. His account had a neg. balance which TIES UP MY MONEY cause I cant take it out of a zero balance. My brothers account was back on track within two weeks but I had already setup and verified my own paypal account. You can check his paypal if you think you right kris@ftrinc.info Twedge got his money back because it was filed as a refund to the customer. Wanna see the emails?

Fieroloco- Jump on the internet and get a quote for a box that fits to tailights shipped from Hanover, Pa to Mexico City, Mexico. I believe I tried to help you find several options for cheaper shipping, no? I even offered to send it to a friend of yours in the states close by and have him send it to you. Dont get on a post and lie just to be an asse hole.

I WANT SOMEONE WHO I HAVE ACTUALLY SCREWED OVER TO CHIME IN. WHERE ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE IVE SCREWED? Dont mention all the good sales Ive had on here the last couple months. Its ok, you keep on doing what you guys do and have fun. I have the lights sitting in my trunk of my audi right now. They were never shipped and were picked up from my shipper after a week. I need to have them repackaged and shipped out. I could easily click on over to paypal right now and send you the money. But instead your actions and threats have earned you the pleasure of waiting til whenever I get a day off before 7pm to get back to the shipper. Hopefully its not on one of the days my father has chemo or my gf complains about stuff around the house. Either way Ill get to it.

Ive always done everything in my power to fix problems with people. I always apoligize and fix it right away. But the way my life is going right now I dont really care anymore. Have a good day and "Its in the mail"

Cyp

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/058619.html#p16
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
I did not post on this thread, but since I was drug into it, I will post it here. I was second or third in line for these tails. I paid the same night and then my payment was returned because he stated that it was his brother's account and to send the money to his new account instead. Instead of not waiting and sending more money, I waited till it was back in my paypal account. Two days later, I received an e-mail from paypal stating that the refund was rejected because of insuficient funds. I sent several pm's with no response and when I finally got one, I was told that the money was returned and that he would not send the lights because I had the money back. I then sent him the e-mail that paypal sent me and after that, didn't get anymore e-mails or pms from him. I waited till the last two days before filing a claim with paypal, which I think (totally my opinion) he was waiting for the 45 day period to end, before telling me tuff luck. He is correct in the fact that I got my money back, but not correct at all in how I did. I had to file a false claim with paypal. Anyone wishing to see the e-mails from paypal please e-mail me and I will be happy to send them, I have nothing to hide. I'm only sorry that I didn't leave negative feedback sooner to warn others, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt since some folks got parts they had coming to them, which is the reason I have been watching this thread. My apologies to Nitro and anyone else that may have been effected by me not leaving appropiate feedback.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cypres:

Again TBONE- shut your mouth, you have no idea. I have never ripped off anyone and yes I owe Nitroheadz some tailights, they are being shipped. Please avoid mentioning my name.
I made it fairly blunt that I would be moving. Thats the reason I sold my parts. Mandetory Ot at work and a father diagnosed with thyroid cancer on a chemo schedule complicated things and I didnt get the part reshipped out. I take ful responsibility for it. I however do not appreciate the way nitro handled himself and that is the reason he is getting lights reshipped to him instead of a refund on paypal.

Cyp

Actually, it was ME in the other thread that made sure your name was taken down since it was against forum rules, and I didnt want to see NH get banned over a botched sale by listing your info.

You're welcome.

As I said in the other thread, I am interested only in seeing fairness here at the mall. Honor your commitments, and if there is a delay, stay in communication. You would have been mad if it happened to you, put yourself in NH's shoes for a minute.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock