Started on: 05-24-2011 08:28 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Raven88 on 08-10-2011 02:01 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
**EDIT 5/31/11**

I finally got some pictures up. I had to borrow a camera....mine seems to have given up the ghost, so sorry about the delay. I will be taking additional pictuires today and tomorrow so if you're waiting on a picture please bear with me.

I picked up a silver '88 Formula a week or so ago with the hopes of fixing it up and driving it, but there was some hidden frame damage and I decided it would not be worth saving. Some parts are spoken for, including: Getrag 5-sp., shifter assembly w/cables, steering rack, coil springs, front fenders, engine cradle & gas tank. I'll list some parts here, but if you need any little part or whatnot then post it and I'll pull it. Unless otherwise noted, shipping is not included.

It should be noted that this is a Colorado car and is therefore 95% rust free......typically only minor surface rust will be present. I won't sell anything that is crusty.

I'm having trouble with my camera....(probably time for a new one), so I can't post pics yet. I'll work on getting pics this weekend.
In no particular order:

-(2) rear spoilers (both black).....$75 each

-front bumper cover (no lower air dam.....great shape).....$75

-rear bumper cover (a few small issues....no cracks or tears).....$50

-radiator.....$40

-complete set of rear suspension links.....$75

-rear knuckles w/wheel bearing hubs.....$25 each

-front knuckles w/wheel bearing hubs.....$40 each

-lower rocker panels.....$10 each

-lower rear quarter panels.....$10 each

-drivers side quarter window (some fading).....$20

-rear decklid.....$20 **SALE PENDING**

-coolant tubes (the big ones).....$25 each

-upper radiator support.....$5

-lower radiator support.....$20

-smooth style sidemarkers.....$10 each

-upper control arms.....$40 each

-lower control arms.....$25 each

-brake calipers.....$100/set of 4

-taillight wiring harness.....$25

-passenger seat (VERY nice condition).....$75 (no rails or mechanism cover)

-passenger side mechanism cover.....$15

-seat rails.....$10 each side

-front suspension crossmember.....$75

-jack.....$15

-axles.....$25 each

-ECM.....$25

-e-brake cables.....$25/set

-steering column (manual).....$50 (has newer aftermarket cruise turnstalk)

-steering wheel (broken horn paddles).....$5

-V-6 throttle cable.....$5

-drivers side inner door panel (crank window....great shape).....$25

-door skins.....$20 each (w/o moldings)

-'88 exhaust Y-pipe (missing heat shield).....$20 **SALE PENDNG**

-'88 exhaust down pipe with hollowed out factory cat.....$20 **SALE PENDING**

-'88 factory exhaust system (from the cat back).....$40 **SALE PENDING**

-V-6 exhaust manifolds.....$50/set **SALE PENDING**

-front & rear impact bars (bumper).....$10 each

-rear sway bar (includes brackets, etc.).....$80

Plenty of parts left.....please ask. I also have a complete running V-6 engine (smokes a little) and I may consider parting it out. I'll post individual engine parts if I decide to part it out.
Prices aren't set in stone, so make a reasonable offer.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 06-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
What's the condition of the rocker panels? Do they have scratches and gouges or are they really nice? Scale of 1 - 10 please.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

What's the condition of the rocker panels? Do they have scratches and gouges or are they really nice? Scale of 1 - 10 please.

I want to say they are in pretty nice shape....I don't remember seeing any major damage when I pulled them off, but can't say for sure. I will be heading there tomorrow after work to strip more stuff off and will get a condition report for you (will take pictures too).

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Cool. I am repainting my formula and the ones on it have some scratches and small nicks, so I'd have to sand, fill, and paint them. I want a set that would look good without being repainted, I want to just install and have the OEM black plastic finish. They don't have to be "perfect" but I do want a very nice set. Please let me know. If you could PM or email me it'd be great. Also, if you come across a dot matrix auto shift trim plate, let me know.

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 05-24-2011).]

Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolDirect Link to This Post
I am swapping a manual for an auto and need the wiring for the clutch safety switch and the clutch cruise switch if they are available.
Thanks,
Rick
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
I would take the speedo cluster,could you pm the total shipped to 35023. thanks, do u have any horn paddles?

------------------
David Eric Jenkins, yes1062@live.com WORKING IN THE COALMINES IS HARD---------------WORKING ON MY FIEROS HARDER!!!!!!!
FIEROS,WOMEN,FOOD AND SLEEP..........................IN THAT ORDER!

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011
uuuuhhh just reread your post,forget about the paddles.........but if anybody else have any---------------pm plez
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
If the front side markers are decent condition I will take them ($10 each) Does the car have the full set of round molding? pm how much for everything including the rear markers also.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about Clutch pedal assembly.

Shelby
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I've replied to most posts & PM's.....if you haven't heard from me yet, please be patient. Between work, pulling parts off the Formula and selling cars for a friend, I don't have a lot of time to get on the computer.

I'll get caught up tomorrow.....thanks.

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
PAYMENT SENT,THANKS

------------------
David Eric Jenkins, yes1062@live.com WORKING IN THE COALMINES IS HARD---------------WORKING ON MY FIEROS HARDER!!!!!!!
FIEROS,WOMEN,FOOD AND SLEEP..........................IN THAT ORDER!

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike,

What color is the interior? I need the a-pillar trim pieces if it's the right color.

Thanks
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Hey Mike,

What color is the interior? I need the a-pillar trim pieces if it's the right color.

Thanks

Silver Formula it would be grey int.

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a couple sunvisors? I need cores.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick Vanderpool:

I am swapping a manual for an auto and need the wiring for the clutch safety switch and the clutch cruise switch if they are available.
Thanks,
Rick

I haven't pulled this stuff off yet, but will be stripping the interior this weekend. I'll PM you once I have it all in my hands.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Originally posted by 02greens10:

If the front side markers are decent condition I will take them ($10 each) Does the car have the full set of round molding? pm how much for everything including the rear markers also.

I have someone ahead of you looking at buying the round molding set......I'll PM you once I know what is going on with them.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Hey Mike,

Thanks

Hey! Long time, no hear!! The interior is gray.....LMK if that's the "right" color.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Haha, yes, it's the right color.

How much plus shipping to 77407? You can cut them back a little over the doors since these are going into my t-top car. Will make it easier for shipping.

Thanks
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
any update?
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 02greens10:

any update?

Oops....I thought I had PM'd you. I have someone looking at buying all the moldings, markers & bumpers too, so if that falls through then I'll let you know. BTW.....the left front marker has a small crack and both fronts could use some black paint. The smooth moldings are all in good shape as are both rear markers.

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Looking for a real nice V6 thermostat housing. 77364
Thanks
.-Joe
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Looking for a real nice V6 thermostat housing. 77364
Thanks
.-Joe

I'm going to be pulling more parts off of it tomorrow (Sunday) and will see what the t-stat housing looks like.

JohnW

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWSend a Private Message to JohnWDirect Link to This Post
I would like to have the exhaust down pipe and cat back system. The hangers and mounting pieces also. Would you be willing to ship them to Dallas, TX?

[This message has been edited by JohnW (edited 05-29-2011).]

MichRT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichRTSend a Private Message to MichRTDirect Link to This Post
PM'd about that decklid
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

Is this the one with a cracked dash?

Dave
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroG97J:

Mike,

Is this the one with a cracked dash?

Dave

Yes it is.
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:
Oops....I thought I had PM'd you. I have someone looking at buying all the moldings, markers & bumpers too, so if that falls through then I'll let you know. BTW.....the left front marker has a small crack and both fronts could use some black paint. The smooth moldings are all in good shape as are both rear markers.

Is the plastic impact cushion stuff called for, I also need whatever holds the front facsia to the radiator mount underneath if you have it also. So front and back impact stuff, and the mounting stuff fro the front fascia.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Pictures added.....more coming.

02greens10......I have the honeycomb absorber. You might be able to use whatever is on your car already, but it may need to be modified/trimmed. The front fascia is missing the lower air dam, but I have the baffles for the radiator and the plastic panel that attaches the underside of the fascia to the car (just the air dam is missing).

I'll grab some pics today or tomorrow of what exactly I have, so check back then and we'll talk.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 05-31-2011).]

Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Never heard anything fro you on that rear carpet. Did you check that out for me, and is it decent?

Robert
PFF
System Bot
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Pictures added.....more coming.

02greens10......I have the honeycomb absorber. You might be able to use whatever is on your car already, but it may need to be modified/trimmed. The front fascia is missing the lower air dam, but I have the baffles for the radiator and the plastic panel that attaches the underside of the fascia to the car (just the air dam is missing).

I'll grab some pics today or tomorrow of what exactly I have, so check back then and we'll talk.

That sounds good. I'm changing a bumperpad to a formula style, my bumper covers are from a 88 coupe. I tried trimming the, the rear crash absrober and it seems nothing will be left of it once I get it to fit over the reflector parts on the bumper. I have the air dam, so that isn't an issue neither, but I don't have anything else.
Logan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganDirect Link to This Post
PM'ed!
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Haha, yes, it's the right color.

How much plus shipping to 77407? You can cut them back a little over the doors since these are going into my t-top car. Will make it easier for shipping.

Thanks

Here are a few pics:

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 06-01-2011).]

Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
If you still have the front driver side marker light i would like that!!! ill PM you

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats soon

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

Here are a few pics:

Consider them sold along with the 88 bezels for the dash and radio. I sent you a PM in regards to the payment info.
de0003

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for de0003Send a Private Message to de0003Direct Link to This Post
do you have the front hood release cable? Also need rear passenger side, red side marker.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Got my V6 Thermostat Housing in todays mail . Thanks fro a smooth transaction.
-Joe
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Mike, do you have an update on the shipping of parts?
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Mike, do you have an update on the shipping of parts?

Your stuff went out on Monday.....you should get it any day now.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock