Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  blaster coil #8226 and multi spark box #6462 together $50+ shipping

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

blaster coil #8226 and multi spark box #6462 together $50+ shipping by MeAndMyFi
Started on: 05-21-2011 02:21 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: 86 toy on 05-21-2011 06:47 PM
MeAndMyFi

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MeAndMyFiSend a Private Message to MeAndMyFiDirect Link to This Post
They were installed in my car when I bought it. Running a mostly stock engine and I was pulling my hair out cause I had not the slightest clue on how it worked. Or time my car in that matter with it installed. Its used and does work. The box was installed inside the trunk and is pretty clean besides the wires coil shows little rust and dirt. Has the wiring harness still attached for gm connectors. Will get pictures up sometime or could email them to you. I just want $50 bucks plus shipping or trade me a decent timing light. Can put these in a flat rate box so shipping wont be too much in the us if inquired outside the us give me you address so I can get you the shipping costs.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 'em, do you have Paypal?
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock