Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Blaupunkt bermuda MP35 stero with 4x6 Baupunkt PCXB462 210 watt speakers

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Blaupunkt bermuda MP35 stero with 4x6 Baupunkt PCXB462 210 watt speakers by wlarrycranmer
Started on: 05-18-2011 12:42 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Boogaloo on 05-29-2011 04:22 PM
wlarrycranmer

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wlarrycranmerSend a Private Message to wlarrycranmerDirect Link to This Post
In box never used Blau Bermuda MP35 sero with gm wire harness for fiero and pair ofBlaupunkt PCXB462 4 x 6 210 watt speakers new in box. $40.00 for both delivered to lower 48
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Is this an AM-FM CD player? Everything in good working order? If so I'll take it.
PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo with your address.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Larry, but ...

Paul does this mean that you are not buying mine?

Originally posted by Tha Driver: 05-17-2011 05:08 AM

I'll take it for $50 + shipping. PM me with your address (or you can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo) & I'll get a postal money order in the next day or two.
Or I'll trade you a set of my bond-on fender vents even if you like.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by What about Bob:

Sorry Larry, but ...

Paul does this mean that you are not buying mine?

Did I worry you Robert? No I'm buying both: I have about 9 project cars & these two good deals just happen to come up when I have a few bucks & can get them. Very rare occasion that I have any spare money & catch good deals at the same time...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
My apologies. I would have understood if you had wanted the in dash CD over a cassette deck and changer. It was the fact that I'd had my setup posted for a month with no takers, then I get two in the same day. You were first, but if you were no longer interested, I wanted to let the second person know it was available. I was just trying to contact you from all angles to find out.
Looking back, this may have appeared that I was angry. I did not intend any slam against you, I just wanted to know your intentions.
Thanks again,
Bob
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Got 'em yesterday. As described - nice units.
I'm a little disappointed that the new Blaupunkt speakers are made in china.... (of course that's no reflection on the seller).
Leaving pos feedback.
Thanks Larry,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooDirect Link to This Post
Globalization has taken over

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock