Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  For Sale: 88' Formula Fiero and Associated 3800SC Sway and Aftermarket Parts

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

For Sale: 88' Formula Fiero and Associated 3800SC Sway and Aftermarket Parts by BigRob
Started on: 04-30-2011 04:45 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: CowsPatoot on 05-14-2011 09:19 AM
BigRob

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
I am selling my 1988 Fiero Formula. As it sits now, the rear cradle is out of the car and there is not engine or transmission. I will be re-installing the rear cradle prior to seller pick-up. The car has new Prothane Poly bushings installed in the rear, new Prothane Poly bushings for the front (not installed), new black and grey seat covers, new black carpet, and a sun roof. The car currently does not have wheels and tire. I am selling the car without wheels/tires for $500. I think I have a source for wheels/tires, but that will add a bit to the price. Would like to see if anyone who has Fiero's and may have an extra set would like to purchase prior to my putting some on. In addition, I have:

- Series 2 3800SC from a Pontiac Bonneville (96') with less than 100,000 miles report - $450
- Oil Filter Adapter (with new oil filter) for the 3800 swap - $35
- (2) KYB GR-2 front shocks (brand new) - $35
- EBC Front and Rear brake pads (new) - $100 for both sets
- WCF 3800SC thermostat housing and filler neck - $30

All prices are obo. I have pictures available of the car and the engine. Please email or pm me for pix. If someone wants all the parts, I would make a deal for the whole package.

Thanks for taking the time for looking.

Rob
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Ah crap I missed the part that this was an 88. I'm sure the shocks are different. GLWS.

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 04-30-2011).]

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the thermostat housing...PM sent.
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
All PM's responded to.

Thanks,

Rob
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Send pictures of car to stephen_poe@hotmail.com
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
Pix emailed.

Thanks,

Rob
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
All emails and PM's responded too and the thermostat housing/fill neck is sold.

Thanks for everyone's interest.

Rob
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the oil filter adapter. PM Sent
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
Oil filter adapter and thermostat housing/filler neck are sold. I have one that is coming to see the vehicle on Saturday. If that falls through, I will let everyone know. The other parts are still available.

Thanks,

Rob
MattMan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the shocks, PM sent.
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
All PM's responded to.

Thanks,

Rob
PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
More interest in shocks. Please PM shipping to 48316 and payment method if MattMan falls short.

Bob
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
Shocks, car and breakpads sold.

I also have a Rodney Dickman 5 speed short throw shifter for sale for $35 obo.

Thanks,

Rob
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Which short throw shifter is that? Does it include the shift boot and the metal ring for it? If it is the Comp (will accept the stock shift knob), and has the boot and ring, I will take it.
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Got the thermostat housing today...no issues on BigRob's side, just wish Fed Ex would leave it at the correct house.
BigRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRobSend a Private Message to BigRobDirect Link to This Post
All items sold except the Series II SC 3800 and the shifter. The shifter does have the boot and the ring. It also has a shift knob on it. Since I did not have the original knob on the shifter that was in my car when I purchased it, I cannot confirm if it will fit or not.

Thanks,

Rob
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
I'll pass on the shifter... If it came with a knob then it would be the comp 2.
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
I'll pass on the shifter... If it came with a knob then it would be the comp 2.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock