Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Selling A BUNCH of performance parts for 2.8 or 3.4 Pushrod engine. Save lot's of $$.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Selling A BUNCH of performance parts for 2.8 or 3.4 Pushrod engine. Save lot's of $$. by blkpearl
Started on: 04-24-2011 07:53 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Wicked86 on 04-26-2011 08:43 PM
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, I am parting out my performance stuff that came off my 3.4 Fiero. I may try to post pics in this thread, but usually have a tough time doing so. Easiest way will be to just let me know what you are interested in and I can send pics by email.

1. I have 5 ignition control modules. 2-3 being original GM. One I used for 2 years and no problems. $20 bucks for all 5+ Shipping
2. I have two MSD Blaster coils. Both work. $10 each + shipping (should be cheap)
3. Brand new WCF Spintek muffler. Stock inlet/outlet. Muffler has never been used, taken out of the box once, poor bastard. paid $140 sell for $75
4. Trueleo intake used for 4k miles. Works great, very good shape, but should be powdercoated. Powdercoating will really dress it up as it's not painted right now. The throttle body plate is for a MUSTANG or larger style Throttle Body. I used template that bolted up just fine to my stock throttle body. So you can either go stock, or a bigger Northstar style throttle body = nice. Plus I have the customized boot and fittings plus the stock air filter assembly comes with it. Whole kit and caboodle from the side through to the plenum (fit's 2.8 or 3.4). Paid about $850+ for all of it. will sell for $350.
5. WCF headers. Bolted up to my 3.4 block. But I believe they will work for a 2.8 also as it is the same exhaust outlet size. Someone correct me if that's wrong. They should be sand blasted and then wrapped or Jet-hot coated. Headers are in great condition as they were hardly used. Paid $700 sell for $300.
6. Fuel rail with 19lb injectors. I have flow matched yellow top mustang injectors. THEY FLOW WELL! so be prepared to have an adjustable FPR or at least a chip burnt by someone. But they work very well with the intake and headers setup. I even passed CA smog with them in. sell for $75 including all 8 injectors and fuel rail with new seals.
7. Brand new NGK UR5 spark plugs. They work best, but are cheap. say $10.
8. I also have a stock Top and middle intake manifold from an 86' (non engraved) Make an offer if you want it.
9. I also have a staggered 19x10 rear, and 18x8 front set of never mounted or used KMC GTX (blackout) wheels. Offset's are 50mm for rear. This was for a custom application like a widebody or at least fender caps. My plan was to used the MadArch widebody kit. Wheels are absolutely sick in person. Very unique, and light for their size. Love the wheel as it's a saw blade style 5 spoke with rivet's.

http://compare.ebay.com/lik...14&ff 4=263602_325002

The wheels are ALL 5x115 bolt pattern. Why? Because I wanted to go with the Old's Achieva wheel bearing. They are cheap, and you can still get new gm one's for $75 each. And they bolt right up to the fiero spline's or outer tripot. I had an 88' fiero. I was going to have the front bearing bolt's redrilled for 5x115 (yes you can do this). Plus I have an extra wheel bearing original gm for an 88. Then for the rear I was going to go with the Old's wheel bearing. Simple. I paid $1000 for the rims 2 month's ago. They are still in the boxes unnopened. Will sell for $850 including shipping anywhere. Remember though these wheels are big 19x10. Playa size.

This is what I can think of right now, let me know who want's pics. I think the prices are very fair, and everything worked on my car. I am selling proven stuff not crap to my fellow Fiero men and women. Hope the Fiero community is well.

[This message has been edited by blkpearl (edited 04-24-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
I am interested in the muffler. Is it single in and duel out?
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the headers and the Truelo intake. Can you send photos?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Does the Truleo intake have provisions for an EGR or was it deleted. I would also like to know if the intake is a short or long runner type.

Nelson
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
What kind of MSD coils? The stock 2.8L V6 style, or the 3.4 style with two plug wire towers each on them?
blkpearl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Just provide an email address to receive photo's, no problem.

Trueleo Intake is their later version with longer and short runners (hybrid) It's their later or revised edition, as it's about a year and a few month's old. It fit's the stock decklid and of course I have pics. It does accept EGR.

The coils were used for both the 3.4 and 2.8. It is plug and play, like the stock one is. It's just the MSD blaster coil, very common.

Spintek has duel outlet's for a stock style tip setup. I was going to go with C5 tips. It's brand new never installed.

Let me know if I can answer anymore Q's. All the stuff is basically bolt on. Except the custom rim's which I explained above.
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Are the coils like this (stock 2.8 style)

Or this (stock 3.4 style)

CarverToo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for pictures
PFF
System Bot
blkpearl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Coils are like the first pic. ie stock.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I sent a pm but never got a response.
I was interested in these. Just one coil.
Shipping to 33563
1. I have 5 ignition control modules. 2-3 being original GM. One I used for 2 years and no problems. $20 bucks for all 5+ Shipping
2. I have two MSD Blaster coils. Both work. $10 each + shipping (should be cheap)

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Yeah I sent a PM about the muffler too. Hopefully he will notice them soon.
Wicked86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wicked86Send a Private Message to Wicked86Direct Link to This Post
still have one of the blaster coils available?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock