T Top End Cap by Camel
Started on: 04-18-2011 10:52 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Camel on 04-18-2011 09:32 PM
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. Like a fool I bought a premium priced auction without carefully reading the description. Long story short, I am looking for a new or mint passenger side front t top end cap.

I have a spare drivers front end cap I could trade for it, it's unused.

Please send me a reply or pm if you have one or
Know of a source.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
I'll need to check what I have / need, could have a possible trade. and what color do you have ? I have a few extra but not sure which at the moment. I was just gonna make / carve a set out of nice wood or cast a fiberglass one. nearly as good as far as I'm concerned, but original woud be slightly better, I'm just not willing to pay ridiculous amount of money for a few small piece(s) of molded plastic. Considering what they go for I might just make myself a set and sell all my original end caps.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I appreciate your time.

The color won't matter, the new ones will have to be painted anyhow. They are a
Light blue gray color.

Brent
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
I have one perfect grey set, I don't want to break up a good set. Sorry dude. I just checked the extra set of tan, all the recessed holes are broken, someone probably overtightened them. I'm gonna cast a mold of my four good ones this summer sometime if I ever get around to it. Carbon Fibre would be the best.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 04-18-2011).]

Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for checking, I appreciate your time!
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
I think I bought a set of T-Top locks from you on E-Bay before ? was good transaction, adding positive feedback to this site also.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Yes I think you did!

Thanks again

I believe I have located a cap, thanks for everyones help!

Brent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock