FS: Blaupunkt AM/FM/Cassette & 10 disc changer by What about Bob
Started on: 04-16-2011 08:26 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Tha Driver on 05-27-2011 08:13 PM
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
*** SOLD! ***

***LOWERED PRICE***

Greetings,
I just removed a Blaupunkt Portland CM85 AM/FM/Cassette and a CDC-5M 10-Disc CD Changer from my 87 GT. It worked great. I wanted to get a Factory look so I found a Pontiac Monsoon AM/FM/Cassette and installed that. The CDC-M7 and CDC-M5 use Sony's UniLink protocol, and so are functionally equivalent to Sony CD-changers. The CDC-M5 is actually the higher end model, allowing disc naming, so when you're playing a disc, its name shows up on your head unit's screen. The CM85 has reddish-amber backlighting which goes perfectly with the Fiero's red instrument lighting. It also has "Programmable Turn-On Message" that you can program with up to 16 characters and scrolls when you turn on the deck. It currently displays "1987 FIERO GT" I have two 10-disc magazines for the changer.
*** I don't have the paper manuals, but pm me and I can email you the pdf manuals.***

The CM85 directly controls the CD Changer which sends the audio back to the CM85 via RCA cables.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping. Due to the weight, Parcel Post will be between $15 and $20, depending on your location.

Thank you for your time,
Bob

Here's an eBay listing with some pics

*** I will accept Postal Money order or PayPal. ***

[This message has been edited by What about Bob (edited 05-24-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maddog1952

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maddog1952Send a Private Message to maddog1952Direct Link to This Post
do you have any instruction booklets with this. also does it have a remote. thanks

------------------
you can always lift but when you'r on the floor you have no more

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by What about Bob:

I don't have the paper manuals, but I can email you the pdf manuals.

There is no remote.
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
bump
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
bumparoo
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
ttt
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
***LOWERED PRICE***

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
final bump before eBay
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it for $50 + shipping. PM me with your address (or you can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo) & I'll get a postal money order in the next day or two.
Or I'll trade you a set of my bond-on fender vents even if you like.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-17-2011).]

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Paul does this mean that you are not buying mine?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/057089.html

Originally posted by Tha Driver: 05-18-2011 02:28 PM

Is this an AM-FM CD player? Everything in good working order? If so I'll take it.
PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo with your address.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
realliving1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for realliving1Send a Private Message to realliving1Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested if Driver doesn't buy it.
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by realliving1:

I'm interested if Driver doesn't buy it.

Already got the money order & sending payment out in the morning.
EDIT: I miss a lot of deals 'cause I don't have the cash in hand (most recently a Dist. & ignition parts I could have used on my T-Top - got the cash the day after they sold). When I say I'll take something, it means I have the cash, & I'm a man of my word & I don't back out.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-18-2011).]

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
My apologies. I would have understood if you had wanted the in dash CD over a cassette deck and changer. It was the fact that I'd had my setup posted for a month with no takers, then I get two in the same day. You were first, but if you were no longer interested, I wanted to let the second person know it was available. I was just trying to contact you from all angles to find out.
Looking back, this may have appeared that I was angry. I did not intend any slam against you,, I just wanted to know your intentions.
Thanks again,
Bob
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
I received you money order yesterday. I will try to get the package to the Post Office after work today.
I'm leaving you feedback.

Thanks again,
Bob
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Got the package today. Left pos. feedback.
Thanks,
Paul

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock