Started on: 04-16-2011 05:02 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: daniel87fierogt on 04-18-2011 04:47 PM
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Due to loss of job i have to sell these seats, I had a buyer but he fell through so these are back up for sale. I bought these for my Fiero and they were only installed in the car for about 1000 miles. They have some minor fading on the outside of both the driver and passenger seat. The passenger bottom cushion has a little fading on the right front corner of the cushion. If your fiero is a show car then these are probably not for you but these seats would be excellent in a weekend driver or daily driver. There are no stains or rips in the upholstery. The only flaw is the fading. These are just the seats, no tracks included. Its very easy to adapt the stock tracks up to these seats with some square stock or angle iron. I have them already boxed up and ready for shipment. There in a triple wall box so there will be no possibility of damage. I take paypal and all other types of payment. I paid $800 new for both of them, i would like $400 OBO for them. Send me your zipcode and i can send you a accurate price on the shipping. Thanks Daniel

Edit- I forgot to add that these are the micro-suede seats and not the cheaper cloth versions.

[This message has been edited by daniel87fierogt (edited 04-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
bump
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
I could go $400.00 shipped anywhere in the US
fierodustin

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinDirect Link to This Post
how tall are they? or how much space was between the top of the seat and the head board?

Thanks,
Dustin
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
The seat backs are 35 inches from top to bottom, there was like 3-4 inches to the headliner when the seat was straight up. I had them mounted on the corbeau seat tracks and they raised the seat up around an inch or so. If you put these seats on the stock tracks you would gain a little more.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock