Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  GT Tail lights both sides great condition,And Oem Gt Tail light lenses brand new !!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

GT Tail lights both sides great condition,And Oem Gt Tail light lenses brand new !! by RULOOKIN
Started on: 04-12-2011 05:40 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: RULOOKIN on 07-28-2011 07:51 PM
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
For sale are my 88 Gt tail lights compleate left and right very nice shape no cracks a tiny spot on right hand lense has spot of delamination, these are currently on my 88 GT with 48,000 miles
$375 plus shipping will post pics later,

NEW PRICE !! $300
pics at FieroRama this summer
Also new price on a set of OEM GT Lenses Left and right $500 FIRM plus shipping, these are brand new never installed 100% perfect condition

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 04-20-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I have a feeling the new ones are going to go FAST! I bet you could have gotten a lot more for them! The blems at the Fiero Store are like $400 now....

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello ... didn't you sell those on Ebay ?? Did the deal fall through ??

------------------

http://www.tylerstoy.com

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
no never posted them on ebay, I bought a OEM compleate set off Ebay brand new never installed,
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
BUMP !!
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

no never posted them on ebay, I bought a OEM compleate set off Ebay brand new never installed,

Ahhh, so YOU were the one that bought those...
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Ahhh, so YOU were the one that bought those...

Ya they were complete sets brand new i figured i would be able to sell my ones off my 88 and the lenses i have, and less work to install the compleat new ones ..
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for new price on compleate tail lights off 88GT $300
OEM brand new ones $500 Firm
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow, I have a feeling the new ones are going to go FAST! I bet you could have gotten a lot more for them! The blems at the Fiero Store are like $400 now....

$299.00 for the blems. I just got a set.

non-blem NOS ones are rarer than hens teeth, perfect for the guy doing a restore. Hope they sell to a good home.

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
BUMP !! compleate set is sold still have the OEM lenses got to go new price 450 CDN
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Bump ! compleate set are SOLD !! I still have the OEM lenses I realy thought these would have sold along time ago but i will match TFS price of $400 plus actual shipping, and insurance on the shipping
PFF
System Bot
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLADirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

For sale are my 88 Gt tail lights compleate left and right very nice shape no cracks a tiny spot on right hand lense has spot of delamination, these are currently on my 88 GT with 48,000 miles
$375 plus shipping will post pics later,

NEW PRICE !! $300
pics at FieroRama this summer
Also new price on a set of OEM GT Lenses Left and right $500 FIRM plus shipping, these are brand new never installed 100% perfect condition

------------------
1987 FIERO GT CHOP TOP
1986 FIERO GT RED
1986 FIERO GT BLACK
1984 FIERO INDY PACE CAR
2011 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
SOLD !!!! pending payment
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLADirect Link to This Post

SOLD !!!! pending payment

Payment Sent ! Hope they make it safe .

------------------
1987 FIERO GT CHOP TOP
1986 FIERO GT RED
1986 FIERO GT BLACK
1984 FIERO INDY PACE CAR
2011 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
thanks i will pack them good

Originally posted by FIEROSMIGLA:

Payment Sent ! Hope they make it safe .

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock