FS: 86 2m4 by Hockaday
Started on: 04-11-2011 10:21 AM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Hockaday on 08-24-2011 01:09 PM
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
I am officially listing my Fiero ( 1986 izuzu 5 speed duke ) forsale / for trade. ( pictures will be uploaded soon, but for now text! )

The Good:

New battery.

New starter.

There is very minor rust. See pics below.

No rust behind the trunk carpet, floor pans are spotless, very minor surface rust in some places.

It is a base car, no ac, no power anything. Everything in that aspect works.

It is a sunroof car with Zero leaks. I have driven it in the rain many times and never got a drop on me. If you like you can test this yourself with a hose / buckets of water.

I had a new clutch put in less then 2-3k miles ago by a fiero mechanic. The syncros for all gears work well, there is no grinding even at high rpm shifting.

Does it burn oil? No. There is however sometimes a puff of smoke when you start it due to oil pooling, this is quite common.

During my ownership The suspension has been greased. ( may not be a huge selling point but not everyone greases it ).

Always passes inspection without problem.

Tires are in great condition.

This car is my daily driver, I have no fear of driving it for long distances or at any time.

The iffy:

It has about 181k miles on everything, but runs like its under 100k miles.

The Bad:

There is some body damage, none of it huge nor does it impact the drivability.

It will need ( if you want to make it perfect ) a new right door skin, and minor glass work on the rear right fender.

The left tailight has a piece missing from the corner, and it could use some minor glass work there as well.

These are all aesthetic problems which do not / will not cause problems passing a state inspection ( it has been inspected with these flaws by a respected inspection station ).

The interior has some minor warpage which is again, common with these cars. The head liner has some tears in it.

It needs a new fuel sender unit for the gauge to work properly.

Headlights use to go up and down, I believe it is a simple fix but have not had the time to look into it.

Extras!

I have many interior pieces and exterior pieces that I will include for a discounted ( or perhaps free, we can bargain ) if you buy the car.

I will ship the car if the buyer is out of state, or could drive it to you if you purchase transportation back, fuel etc will be added to the price on delivery and is not negotiable.

Price: $1500 obo. The price may seem a bit high but for being rust free in ny it is a good deal, but is negotiable with in reason.

Trades: I will trade for a 79-81 Trans Am which has very little rust. It does not need any drive train. Also I will trade for a fiero with some sort of engine swap that is manual ( will or could include cash plus the fiero for that ). Or something with a cool turbo haha.

Pictures and the vin ( also perhaps more info if anything else pops into my head ) will be posted soon.

Please PM / Email me if there are any questions, offers etc.

If there are any areas in particular you would like shown Please let me know.

Pictures!

Sorry for long absence. I had to take care of a friend and some other things that came up. Car is still for sale. I have some pictures of the underbody but I can't find them currently. If I can't I'll snap some new ones.

My number is 518-eight six seven-seven three seven six. Call any time day or night, if I don't answer just leave a Message with your number and I'll get back to you asap.
------------------
"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle %@&$ off a horse."

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Reading this thread made me drool and forget my name.

[This message has been edited by Hockaday (edited 08-22-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
pics!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

pics!!!

Going to take some quick pics right now, will get better quality pics to post soon, but just an idea.

I will also be putting the car up on jack stands and lighting up the under body for brilliant pictures.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
Deleted Pics

[This message has been edited by Hockaday (edited 08-18-2011).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
Bump for the afternoon car. Let's get this sold =).
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
Will throw in parts at a discounted rate ( or perhaps free ) from my other for sale thread as well.

------------------
"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle %@&$ off a horse."

Buy My Car! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056480.html and parts! [URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056497.html[/URL]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
Bump for the night crowd.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Bump, I want this gone.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
/bump.
PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
bump
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
bump
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Update, lowered price to $1500 o.b.o. Uploading shots of the bottom today.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
Bump with some more pictures. I will pull back the carpet later and snap some pics.

------------------

Buy My Car! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056480.html and parts! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056497.html

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Bump with new pictures!

Sorry about my absence, I had to take care of a friend and other things and that took priority.

Still forsale. If you want to take a look at it contact me any time day or night.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

Would like to mention the radio in the pictures was just place for fitting. It is properly installed now and i will upload new pictures of that in the morning.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Oh man, this is messed up. I cannot believe you are getting rid of it. I cant believe I did not see it sooner.

I think the price is about right, someone on here I know is looking for something in that range. I am going to alert him to your thread, No promises, of course.

Sorry to see it go.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 08-21-2011).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Oh man, this is messed up. I cannot believe you are getting rid of it. I cant believe I did not see it sooner.

I think the price is about right, someone on here I know is looking for something in that range. I am going to alert him to your thread, No promises, of course.

Sorry to see it go.

Hey no problem. Spreading the word is a great help! I plan to get back into fieros ( well...I'll never truly leave them...but I'll buy another one ) sometime down the road...but I need to buy a car back due to sentimental value and I need to get another car on the road ( trans am ) so I have to cut the fat somewhere for now.

My number is 518-eight six seven-seven three seven six. Call any time day or night, if I don't answer just leave a Message with your number and I'll get back to you asap.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
/bump/
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Also to note, the floor has been vacuumed etc new pics will be uploaded later tonight.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock