For sale 2.8 V6 engine parts by GlennGdman
Started on: 04-04-2011 06:10 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: JohnWPB on 04-14-2011 12:00 AM
GlennGdman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
This engine ran good when I pulled it out last weekend. The only reason I even took it out was to do a 4.9 V8 swap. I am not sure if it is the original engine or not as I didn't check the numbers. I did pull the intake to get out the wiring but other then that it is complete. I will sell it whole or part it out so let me know what you want along with a fair offer for the part. Not looking to get rich by any means just hope to offset some of 4.9 conversion cost.

Thanks

SOLD ITEM:
Upper intake
Both valve covers

[This message has been edited by GlennGdman (edited 04-05-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rlinn84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rlinn84Send a Private Message to rlinn84Direct Link to This Post
you have a PM
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rlinn84:

you have a PM

Replied to your PM
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
i could use the oil filter threads and a water neck. pm me with price.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
How much you want for the valve covers shipped to 33463. Heck, price for the upper intake plenum as well.

I want to get some powder coated for my engine, and do not want to leave the engine exposed during all the prep, coat and dry time ect. I can do some other ones up and get them ready, then just swap em out.

GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
Replied to all
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post

GlennGdman

223 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Updated my first posting with sold items. Several items potentially sold.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for Valve covers and upper Plenum. Thanks!
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
Shipped it out this morning. Let me know when you get them.
shostler

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shostlerSend a Private Message to shostlerDirect Link to This Post
i am interested in the engine wiring harness. pm me with a price.
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
All messages replied to
PFF
System Bot
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
I could use the dogbone bracket. not the one the dogbone goes into, its between the engine and that bracket (the one towards the front of the car)

also need 1 valve cover bolt, the coil pack bolts.. maybe TPS and IAC sensors if you have those?
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
All messages sent
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I received the upper intake, as well as the valve covers today. I was surprised to see that there is hardly any paint on them whatsoever. The paint that is left is just flaking off. This was not mentioned when I purchased them.

Before you get concerned, however, just let me say, THANK YOU! This will make it FAR easier to clean them up to get them powder coated

Thanks again! Positive feedback left!
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry about that, I should of mentioned about the paint. Glad that it worked out better for you. I left positive feedback for you as well. Thanks again.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
LOL! No apologies necessary! It is not a problem, but a BONUS! I was just giving you a hard time, for the first few seconds that you were starting to read the post

It will take minimal effort to get the paint the rest of the way off. Normally you have to really would have to sandblast the you know what out of them

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock