WTB: WTB T50 Torx Bolts for Seat Belts by zigaroo
Started on: 03-19-2011 10:14 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Luke on 03-24-2011 02:17 PM
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
As title claims, I am looking to buy the T50 sized torx bolts that anchor the seat belt to the frame.

Looking for six (6) of them but am willing to buy in odd quantities.

Preferred they aren't stripped, heh.

[This message has been edited by zigaroo (edited 03-19-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JDirect Link to This Post
I know I have them but my parts are not too nearby. How soon do you need them? I would ask $5 plus postage for 6 of them. All with good threads :-)

Dave K
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good.

When can you get to them?

I was just informed they were T47s so either or I guess.
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JDirect Link to This Post
I just took two original bolts off a parts car I have here. They hold the seat belt retractor mechanism to the "B" body pilar. They are one inch long. I used a T-50 wrench. I don't see how a T-50 rench would fit a T-47 but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. The bolt that holds the seat belt to the floor near the door opening is about an inch and a half. Let me know if you need a set of six, which would be two different sizes or what.

Dave K
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Three and three?
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeDirect Link to This Post
Its two one inch ones to fit the retractors (one per retractor) and 4 longer ones that arent threaded all the way that along with a weird looking washer (best way to describe it is that it looks like a bucket with part of the bottom cut out) the 4 are split two per side and one attaches the buckle mechanism and the other the loop that attaches the belt near the doors.

So after this gentleman gets his 4 long and 2 short T47 (yup thats what they are, a t50 fits if you wedge it)I am also interested in finding a rust free set. GM no longer carries them and I will have to go with newer styles and hope I find one that fits.
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeDirect Link to This Post
Sorry its 8, I just got back from the hospital with my newborn daughter last night and my brain was fried, theres two long ones that bolt into the pillars. So 8: 4 per side 3 long 1 short.

Also I noticed when looking at the one set that I do have, the long ones vary by 1/4 in size, I dont think it matters which of the long ones you get as long as they are the long ones.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock