Custom dark brown GT style seats for sale by zefferk
Started on: 03-18-2011 07:46 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: zefferk on 03-20-2011 05:35 PM
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
SORRY, BUT THESE ARE NOW SOLD!!!!!

I have a set of custom GT style seats in dark brown, thick cloth fabric. I've pointed out the few minor wear flaws in the pictures. The flaws are where the fabric has been worn down. I'm not sure how the damage occurred. I bought them with the flaws already. There are no holes or tears. There is no dry rot. The fabric is strong and supportive. The padding is thick and comfortable. The piping on the drivers side has a small pick in it, but could easily be glued down. These would look great in a camel or tan interior fiero to compliment the dark brown accents already in the cars. I bought these with the intent to change my grey interior to brown, but have decided to go a different path. These are too nice to tear up and recover. I paid $150 for the pair. I will let go for $120 or best offer plus shipping. Of course pick up would be free in the Salt Lake area of Utah. Thanks for looking!

In looking at the pictures closer, I see that it appears that there is a stain or mark across the front of the passenger seat's top half. This is not the case. The seats are as clean as a whistle. This is just a "carpet mark" in the fabric due to its thickness. You know, like vacuum cleaner marks on freshly cleaned carpet...(don't know how else to describe it). Ultimately, there is no real mark...

------------------
My Fro's...

88 Yellow CJB #182 of 1252 formula "Stinger"
88 Red Duke

[This message has been edited by zefferk (edited 03-20-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
Bump...TTT...

Super nice seats...No one is interested? I'm willing to deal for a fellow fiero freak. PM me if you're interested.
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!! Wrong color for me. Grey here.
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
Bob
84 SE IMSA Widebody
87 GT 5spd
09 G6

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Real nice set . Good luck with your sale
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
ITEM IS SOLD! I'VE EDITED THE FIRST POSTING, BUT JUST IN CASE YOU GOT THIS FAR INTO IT, THE SEATS ARE SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock