Started on: 03-11-2011 02:34 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Falcon Fiero on 03-22-2011 04:44 AM
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
I've seen this style on the forum before. It's only a couple miles from my pad, I figured someone on here may be interested. The contact info for it is at the bottom of the post, if you do end up buying it please lmk. I would like to give the sales dude a heads up from the forum and what not.

It's based on an '86 SE. As the pic's do tell, it does need some work. Most certainly some body work, and the interior is basically stock. Any other questions you can direct to the contact info I listed. The wheels are HRE, nice on any Fiero.

------------------

'87 GT *Show winning* sold
'98.5 BMW M3 Dakar Dinan S3-4
'96 Nissan Pathfinder 5-spd, stock

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VF1Skullangel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to go take a look at it this week and if possible I may very well be trading my V6 Camaro for it this week HOWEVER I will only let my Camaro go if they do a direct trade. I'm not gonna give it away and pay extra on the side for a rebodied Fiero that needs work.

[This message has been edited by VF1Skullangel (edited 03-20-2011).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Same car seen here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054659.html

It has 4 bids on it on ebay already, you better hurry.
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post
I'm not worried or in a rush. Ill call them up in the morning and see.
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post

VF1Skullangel

190 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Anyone have the phone number to the dealership?
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post

VF1Skullangel

190 posts
Member since Jun 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watc...ature=watch_response

I went to see it up close today and it wasn't all that bad to be honest, the sale people were nice but honestly at $6,800 it wasn't worth it. I offered them my Camaro in trade it and it covered only half so I decided to keep it. The car will need some body work, Fiberglassing, New battery and new skid plates on the doors because the idiot who built it looked like they took some siding and tried to make a cool skid plate design and failed. Further more the interior wasn't so bad but if anyone is to buy it I highly suggest updating it, simple $150 dollar run to walmart could change the overall appearence but other than that they should have been selling this car for no more than $4,500 tops.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock