FS: Coil over kit by vEnOm
Started on: 03-08-2011 09:57 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: herkdriver on 03-22-2011 10:14 AM
vEnOm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale, 5" AFCO coil over kit, color blue. $50 bucks the pair. Slightly used and in good shape.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Interested, pics?
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post

vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post

vEnOm

337 posts
Member since May 2001
Forgot to mention it's $50 + shipping
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested. Which strut part # do they fit over?

Greg

------------------

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Will these fit Monroes/ KYBs? Also the sleeves are relatively short at 5", what kind of adjustment range can I expect? Cash in hand just want to make sure these will fit my needs.
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post
The ID for the sleeves is 2", thus it should fit KYB's / Monroes / Gabriel struts. I don't know the amount of adjustment expected. I'm actually doing a coilover setup myself with a pair of red sleeves. I'm selling these ones cuz the springs I bought are red, thus they match better with the red sleeves.

See this thread for additional info. -> https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/046456.html
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Do you accept Paypal, and what would shipping be to 46060?

Greg
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post
Wow, totally forgot about this. I've been doing to much stuff.

BTW, just finished my coil over setup and the amount of adjustment is perfect. With the adjusting nut all the way up and a 12" spring, the suspension is just as with stock springs. I installed my springs barely loose with the suspension fully extended and got 4 fingers (3 1/8") between the tire and the lip of the fender. Just the stance I was looking for. Also, there was still plenty of thread left on the sleeve, I would say approximately 3/4.

Paypal is good. Shipping to anywhere in the US is $11.95 via USPS Priority (Flat Rate box).
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post
FieroGTguy / nitroheadz28, are you still interested? I have these almost sold to another forum member. Let me know.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by vEnOm:

FieroGTguy / nitroheadz28, are you still interested? I have these almost sold to another forum member. Let me know.

Sorry for not responding. Nah I'm going a different route. Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
herkdriver

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for herkdriverSend a Private Message to herkdriverDirect Link to This Post
Mark as sold. Check your PP acct
G
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!
herkdriver

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for herkdriverSend a Private Message to herkdriverDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kit-perfect condition, quick ship. Time to get to work.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock