Started on: 03-07-2011 05:38 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: matts88gt on 03-08-2011 08:09 AM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
**Both items are sold....thanks!**

Found an '87 GT today.....engine & trans gone, seats gone and most of the interior panels broken. It was a 5-speed car and still has the ECM, 120MPH speedo & aux. gauge cluster (tan), headight set-up and various body panels. The nose has a crack in it near the drivers side turn signal outlet on the inside of the opening for the radiator (sorry .....no pics) & the rear fascia is kind of screwed up too (they put the jackstands under the bumper cover and it is not pretty distorted) and the spoiler is gone too.

I grabbed the taillights & front license plate bracket and can go back for almost anything else. We are expecting snow tonight, so it won't be until later in the week or weekend before I can get back there.

The plate bracket is in very nice shape and is 100% complete.....down to the original screws for the plate itself. **SOLD**

The taillights lenses are not cracked, but there is some minor delamination.....the worst is the passenger side (TIAC). Please look at the pictures. **SOLD**

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 03-15-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post
I would like to have the license plate bracket.

Sent you a PM.
matts88gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for matts88gtSend a Private Message to matts88gtDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the light... Pm'd

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock