Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  For Sale Plug and Play Twin Round 90MM Hella Lights and buckets w/wiring harness!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

For Sale Plug and Play Twin Round 90MM Hella Lights and buckets w/wiring harness! by daniel87fierogt
Started on: 02-14-2011 08:35 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: daniel87fierogt on 02-16-2011 01:53 AM
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
I am selling my 90MM Hella lights and buckets. I lost my job so the good stuff has to go unfortunately The buckets were primed with self etching primer and then they were painted Semi-gloss black enamel. Everything is brand new, the lights have not been pressed into the ball sockets yet because i want the buyer to tell me how they want the lights arranged. The High beam module fits a little better on the outside rather the inside as most people mount them. They work either way, i just figured i would leave it up to they buyer how they want to run them. Just tell me how you want them and i will gladly install them before i ship them out. The wiring harness has the male H4 connector already on it so all you have to do is bolt these up to the factory buckets and plug them in. The harness was made with 14 guage wiring with all pins crimped and then soldered to ensure no problems with them coming loose. I would like 450 shipped for everything, i take paypal and any other payment. Can ship out immediately. Thanks Daniel

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kune

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KuneClick Here to visit Kune's HomePageSend a Private Message to KuneDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...

/Mattias
Jr86GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jr86GTSend a Private Message to Jr86GTDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everybody, these lights have been sold. Daniel

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock