Started on: 02-01-2011 12:50 AM
Replies: 29
Last post by: Pete Matos on 05-05-2011 06:58 PM
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
I was contacted through the NTFC website about this car. it belongs to an elderly woman,
sounds like relatives are selling it for her.

Details:
2nd owner
83K miles (not in any accidents that they know of and purchase the car w/30K)
Cruise control
A/C
PDL/PW
radio not working (might be a fuse)
manual transmission
gray leather interior
sunroof
custom paint - original white
new battery
new tire (less than 50 miles)
always garaged

asking price $5500 $4100 OBO

if you like more pics or information, send me a PM or email me and i
will give you their email.

thanks...

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 05-05-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Here's a perfect way to shut the wife up about your Fiero habit.
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
OK, I'll admit I was a bit startled when I scrolled down for the pics. Other than the color selection, looks to be a nice car. But I'll be the first to admit, I'd have to get the wife to drive it (straight) to the body shop. I'm not secure enough in my manhood to drive it
ccfiero350

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
Wow, not pretty in pink.

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Anyone else think Pepto when they saw this? Car looks nice and straight though. Well not straight but you know what I mean...
Axl_Rose

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Axl_RoseSend a Private Message to Axl_RoseDirect Link to This Post
A gf of mine is actually infatuated with the color pink and would proud to own this. lol...she already wants to paint her bike pink! couldn't say i would ever feel right about riding passenger in this!! lol!

Axl
BustedRide

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BustedRideSend a Private Message to BustedRideDirect Link to This Post
I think its pretty cool lookin.....lol. Just imagine flying by someone in it. Yea my pink ls9 fiero just smoked you. Hahaha.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
that car has been to a couple of our NTFC meetings... first time I saw it was at one of the X-Mas parties.

It was immaculate. The little lady that owned it was very nice, and you could tell that she kept up things very tidy. She was very proud of her pink car, and IIRC, that car came out of California.

The car was in NRH near JohnF... If it is being sold, then I imagine she is no longer able to drive.

I thought there were a few more pics of it around... but all I could come up with was an old thread... no pics.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-067025.html

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axl_Rose:

A gf of mine is actually infatuated with the color pink and would proud to own this. lol...she already wants to paint her bike pink! couldn't say i would ever feel right about riding passenger in this!! lol!

Axl

There is just something wrong with a male passenger on a bike; regardless of the gender driving
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
My daughter just had her 8th birthday.....
wonder if I should get it and store it for 8 years....
she is already eyeing her brother's Balck GT....
dhobbs84sc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dhobbs84scSend a Private Message to dhobbs84scDirect Link to This Post
wife says "I WANT THAT ONE!!"
i say "if its for sale still in 6 months :/"
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Does Barbie come with it?
Wudman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

OK, I'll admit I was a bit startled when I scrolled down for the pics. Other than the color selection, looks to be a nice car. But I'll be the first to admit, I'd have to get the wife to drive it (straight) to the body shop. I'm not secure enough in my manhood to drive it

Minus the "...secure in the manhood thing" but concerned about the image thing...(as I am sure Friz is)

Wudman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post

Wudman

1593 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by ALJR:

There is just something wrong with a male passenger on a bike; regardless of the gender driving

Men on the back of motorcycles behind women under any condition (in USA) is clearly a violation of Man Law. In Asia, who cares. In emergency, walk.

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wudman:

Men on the back of motorcycles behind "WOMAN" under any condition (in USA) is clearly a violation of Man Law.

Would it any better if you were on the back straddeling a guy driving it?

Either way, its just wrong
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Daughter is 11 and she loves it! Hmmmm....
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
My 11 year old daughter saw this last night. She wants me to buy it for her.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
It's not THAT bad. I'd drive it. It's not "my thing" but I don't think the paint job looks bad at all. It looks fairly tasteful.

Someone show this to PK.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 02-04-2011).]

ALL_CAMMED_UP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALL_CAMMED_UPSend a Private Message to ALL_CAMMED_UPDirect Link to This Post
Pink fiero hmmm....what kind of elderly lady drives one of these with a stick shift?
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALL_CAMMED_UP:
Pink fiero hmmm....what kind of elderly lady drives one of these with a stick shift?

A COOL one...
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
For some reason I would buy that if it was in my budget. Nice car and the wife would love driving it. I give it a thumbs up and the price is good for it's condition.
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Direct Link to This Post
Texas....
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Texas....

Meaning??
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I showed one of my female friends this, and she really wants it. Lol. Can you imagine putting in a super powerful engine? Then you go up to this bad ass corvette or whatever, and beat them in a race. They would be like. WTF. My corvette, my manly corvette, got beat by a pink Fiero.
Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesDirect Link to This Post
That would be an awesome car with a license plate that read "PEPTO" or something a long those lines.....
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
The car is still available...
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
JimmyS needs to buy this! That way, he can get his blue car back from his girlfriend, and not have to paint it pink! Jimmy???????

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

JimmyS needs to buy this! That way, he can get his blue car back from his girlfriend, and not have to paint it pink! Jimmy???????

HELL NO! That pink is hideous. The color i plan for my girlfriends car is not even close to that.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
i was notified by the owners that they have drop the price.
i edit my first post to reflect the new price of $4100 OBO

thanks...
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
I dunno about the chick riding a bike with the guy on the back...... When I used to ride my sportbikes back in California there were a couple HOT chicks that rode some wicked bikes. One had the same exact color FZR1000 I used to have and she was really fine looking and SHE COULD RIDE THAT DAMN THING!!! Before I met my wife I would have ridden on the back with her anytime.... Hey I can say it!!! I woulda rode ***** with either of those hot chicks........I'm not proud!! Kinda like the hot chick in the fast and the furious....sorta....gotta go now. Peace

Pete

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock