Started on: 01-28-2011 11:48 AM
Replies: 40
Last post by: FieroG97J on 02-04-2011 12:51 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Sub-title: Save me from having to do this.

I have a stretched Fiero here that was built by the Prezzz & his son several years ago.

The steel work that was done to the chassis for the stretch is top notch work.

I was going to finish the car but have never had the time.

To save me from having to scrap it, I'm selling it for the highest offer over $50.00.

The terms are Cash & you bring a trailer here to pick it up before the end of February.

It would make a cool project for someone with a family that wants to haul the kids while still driving a Fiero.

Here are some pictures.

Archie

Get it out of here before the scrap yard buys it.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-28-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I've wanted to play with this car since you got it..just think of the possibilities with it! What's the wheel base on it? What size trailer would be needed to pick it up? It might be worth the 1400 mile round trip to pick it up....-Jason
donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
It's a Fiero & a half

Just joking, I'll measure it & post the wheelbase.

Archie

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I've wanted to play with this car since you got it..just think of the possibilities with it! What's the wheel base on it? What size trailer would be needed to pick it up? It might be worth the 1400 mile round trip to pick it up....-Jason

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

It's a Fiero & a half

Just joking, I'll measure it & post the wheelbase.

Archie

LOL ! I can see that! -Jason

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Does it come with a V8 installed?? j/k

To bad I am far away.

Do you have an idea on what it will take to fix the dip in the roof line?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

The wheelbase is 135" Total length is 200"

Archie
jamerican

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jamericanSend a Private Message to jamericanDirect Link to This Post
Does it come with any Drive Train
pdemondo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pdemondoSend a Private Message to pdemondoDirect Link to This Post
The car is a rolling chassis? It steers OK? Does it require engine install, wiring, plumbing, e-brake, interiro, and body work?
Basically like a streched donor car but no structural issues with driving it on the street?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys, this is a project car.

It is a rolling chassis, It does steer but the steering column is laying on the floor & would need to be reinstalled.

It has a V-6 Automatic in it but I've never attempted to start it. I know the EGR valve is missing.

The chassis is straight & very well done. The Camel shaped roof line is just that. As you know, the leading edge of a stock Fiero roofline beging to taper off & roll down at the front & the rear edge tapers off as it goes back. Two Fiero were used to make this chassis & the camel hump bridges the gap between the 2 roofs. You can either redo that or make your exterior roof panel straight to bridge that gap.

AFAIK, none of the plumbing for cooling, brake etc. has been finished.

There are not enough interior parts to complete the interior. Other than brush the snow off of it today, I've never worked on the car. But I would suppose that the builders hadn't begun to build the interior or exterior yet.

This isn't a running driving car, if it was then It would be worth more than $50.00.

I'm just trying to save it from the boneyard.

Archie
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
hey archie let me see how big my buddies car trailer is i might be able to take this off ur hands =) ill let u know in the next few days
PFF
System Bot
mrpontiac2004

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrpontiac2004Send a Private Message to mrpontiac2004Direct Link to This Post
PM sent. I hired it for Prom!
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
This is what happens when alcohol and a welder find each other.

Does the backseat have a dash, it's own stereo system/etc? Or does it look like a normal backseat? Technically, you could just extend a few wires and leave the ECM in the back...
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
sent a pm willing to pick up sunday would love to finsh this project =)
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
There are $50+ in wheels and bumpers in that thing. Why do people has to get so picky? I see the "hard" part done. Someone can finish it and rent it to Fiero people for weddings and get their money back
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
i would take it and finish it if it was not so far away it would take me 3 days and 800 in gas to get it back here.
I have seen it in person and it could be cool if finished right.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
First offer then: $50.01

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Whoever get it, pleeeeease do a build thread
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
If this car is built on 88 front and rear suspensions, I'm in for 100.00
ethan555

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ethan555Send a Private Message to ethan555Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Whoever get it, pleeeeease do a build thread

i agree
jaybeezi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post
Quick photoshop

PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
If anyone wants me to finish this car for you let me know. Buy it, send it here & pick up a complete driving car to drive home: or I can do only what you'd like me to do (body, mechanical, whatever).
I'm in N.E.Ga., I believe it would only cost about $500 to $600 to ship it here.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Which do you most can't the least?
What I most can't the least, would be do not a bad job but always a good.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaybeezi:

Quick photoshop

I'd give $3500 if it looked just like that, ran and drove, and at least had the front seats/interior in.

nice photoshopping
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm close and could more than likely pick it up before the end of Feb. I'd love to have this car especially with 2 kids, I have a place to put it until I figure out what I want to do to it. Actually now that I think about it, I do have a friend who is magnifient with sheet metal who could do a new roof. And I could throw a $100 your way.

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 01-30-2011).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Loaded & gone to a new home.

Thanks for your participation.

Archie
donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Who's the lucky one?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Who's the lucky new owner?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
The 1st one to get here with a trailer was Foxy Fiero13

Archie
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
Back from Archie's with the limo! After 5 and a half hours and a hard time finding a trailer we managed to get one. Car fit perfect on the trailer tire hung off a half inch. Thanks Archie a bunch! We will start a build thread as soon as we get everything together might take a lil bit but will try asap. Great timing getting the limo supposed to get 15-21 inches of snow in the next couples of days.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
Speaking from experience: Many years ago (Late 70's) I bought a 1965 2 door Chevelle station wagon (rare) on a 4x4 chassis. Someone roughed it in. The next owner did some good work to it but never got around to finishing it. I bought it and finished it - painted it etc. My advice is whatever you do make sure it is done right and done well. This way if you get tired of working on it someone may want to continue on knowing what has been done has been done well and can move on to finishing other things etc. It would be nice to see this continue on and maybe one day be finished.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-31-2011).]

datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
Hey.. I know that car..

Rather, I know *of* that car

Didn't you get that for chopping Chester's Rat?
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
What is funny is i have known about that car for about 12 years and where it sat before archie was a twin lakes fiero in lisle il before the EPA came in and wiped bob out :-( sad story!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

What is funny is i have known about that car for about 12 years and where it sat before archie was a twin lakes fiero in lisle il before the EPA came in and wiped bob out :-( sad story!

Nope, this is not the one that was at Bob's.

Archie
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
So will Foxy Fiero13 rent it out when it’s done? As a Dad with two college daughters I could see this as a Wedding Limousine in a few years down the road. I ditto the please do a build thread comment as the Photoshop rednering does show its potential to be classy.

The Best of luck to this project.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I was going to ask you if you were ever going to do anything with it... I guess somebody else will have that pleasure.

I would definitely be up for a build thread.
dhobbs84sc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dhobbs84scSend a Private Message to dhobbs84scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Loaded & gone to a new home.

Thanks for your participation.

Archie

WOW that Barely fit on the trailer!! haha But I second a build thread!!
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys it's gonna be a lil bit for a build thread today just got hit with a bad snow storm about 12in of snow with snow drifts ranging from 5ft-10ft tall.
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
fiero limo is covered in 24in of snow):

[This message has been edited by Foxy Fiero13 (edited 02-03-2011).]

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
i really want this car but dont have the means to haul it here at this time (i do but the time isnt there, and with 3 project fiero's right now my wife would kill me)

BUT if something happens before archie sells it, ill be all in.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

i really want this car but dont have the means to haul it here at this time (i do but the time isnt there, and with 3 project fiero's right now my wife would kill me)

BUT if something happens before archie sells it, ill be all in.

It is already sold. I read the first post to mean that he was taking offers up until the point of come and get it... Apparently it was drive out and pick it up with some cash. Would have been a bummer to show up and find it already gone...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave