Started on: 01-28-2011 01:51 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: Jefrysuko on 03-21-2011 11:44 PM
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
All of these parts came on an 84 parts car I bought a little over a year ago. The story is that the guy who owned it was making it into a track car and he replaced the entire brake system and then had engine problems before ever making it to an event. You can tell by the thickness of the pads that there is very little use on these components since they were installed. The wheel bearings even look new and the grease inside is still the light brown virgin color. The rotors measure around .380 thickness and the minimum service thickness is .374 so they still have plenty of life left.

The Fiero Store has similar items for sale which I have listed below.

$105 - Braided brake lines
$170 - Front Cross drilled rotor package w/pads
$70 each - Front Caliper
$80 each - Rear Caliper
$130 - Brake Booster
$50 - Master Cylinder
-------------------------------------
$755 - Total

How about $250 + Shipping for the complete package?

I would like to sell everything as a package deal if possible. If I end up having to split things up the braided hoses are already accounted for.

Feel free to make me offers on partial packages as well. ie. Rotors, Calipers, pads and Brake lines for $xxx

2 Drilled Front Brake Rotors W/ good bearings and seals

Re-manufactured Master Cylinder and Brake Booster W/ adjustable portioning valve

2 Rear Calipers W/ Pads and Braided Hoses (Only one Caliper Shown)

2 Front Calipers W/ Pads and Braided Hoses (Only one Caliper Shown)

An example of the remaining Pad thickness

A few additional pictures can be found HERE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Bump, Someone has got to be interested in some of this stuff. Feel free to make offers.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
New Individual Pricing:

Braided Brake Lines - $40 shipped
Front Cross Drilled Rotors - $70 shipped
Both Front Calipers w/pads - $45 shipped
Both Rear Calipers w/pads - $55 shipped
Adjustable Portioning Valve w/bracket & hardlines - $40 shipped
Reconditioned Master Cyl - $25 shipped
Brake Booster - $50 shipped

If anyone wants any of these items you had better speak up quickly as they will be sent off for scrap in a few days if there is no interest.
cypres

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Braided lines still available? Dibs on them if they are.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Braided lines still available? Dibs on them if they are.

A couple people have already expressed interest in either the entire lot or a large lot including the brake lines. If that all falls through you'll be first in line for the brake lines.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Ok boss sounds good. Also thinking about those vented rotors. But my whole brake system is brand new, all I need to finish the job is SS lines and I'm considering going grand am.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Bump. Keep me updated on those lines .
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting for payment on the Rotors, braided lines, Master Cyl and Pads.

Calipers, booster and portioning valve are still unclaimed.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Payment sent

Got it
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Awww too late as usual . Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
John Miller

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by John Miller:

I sent you a PM

Ummmm, I didn't get one from you today. Might want to try again?
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
You have money
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

You have money

Yep, rear calipers sold.

Everything else has been accounted for as well.
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, any idea on the ship date / tracking #? Haven't gotten them yet. Let me know. Thanks, John
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jeff, any idea on the ship date / tracking #? Haven't gotten them yet. Let me know. Thanks, John

Check your email. Sent you the conf#

Looks like it's still in Philly.
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, I got an empty box yesterday. The post office marked the package as such. It shows leaving your place at 12 pounds. I'll take it up with the post office. If you want pics let me know. Later, John
PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
I got my parts last week but I just wanted to let you know the box was broken on the bottom, the tape had completely broken except on the side so it held it together. Other than that very well packed, but the same thing might have happened to this guy only it went all the way. No hard feelings.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jeff, I got an empty box yesterday.

Was it broken open or opened and resealed? Please do send me pictures. Let me know what the response is from the post office.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jefrysuko

3491 posts
Member since Apr 2000

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

I got my parts last week but I just wanted to let you know the box was broken on the bottom, the tape had completely broken except on the side so it held it together. Other than that very well packed, but the same thing might have happened to this guy only it went all the way. No hard feelings.

Well, yours was ALLOT heavier than his and yours went UPS and his went USPS. I guess we will see what they have to say.
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, in no way is this your fault. The post office mishandled the package and lost the contents. This doesn't need to be ironed out on the open forum, I'll send you a PM. I believe I have your E-mail addy, I'll send the pics to that.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jeff, in no way is this your fault. The post office mishandled the package and lost the contents. This doesn't need to be ironed out on the open forum, I'll send you a PM. I believe I have your E-mail addy, I'll send the pics to that.

It's alright, I make mistakes and/or can learn from others. Looking at the pictures it does looks the same as what BlackEmerald was describing. I hate to think that if I had added a couple strips of tape perpendicular to the seam in the box that possibly the calipers would have actually stayed in the box. But how do they lose two calipers????

FYI: The calipers were in gallon Ziploc freezer bags with additional newspaper stuffed inside.

I'm afraid we will likely be told we are SOL considering that there was no insurance but I'm still interested in seeing what the post office has to say about it.

Whatever comes from it I'll do my best to make it right.

Here are the pictures for everyone's amusement.

At least they figured out they had lost something!

Does this look like a caliper sized hole to you?
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
Went to the post office today. In what business is it OK to charge for a service, lose the customers product, then ask if you insured it (extra charge), then tell you your SOL. This business is paid for by all of us. I'll never ship thru the USPS ever again. Jeff you have a PM.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Went to the post office today. In what business is it OK to charge for a service, lose the customers product, then ask if you insured it (extra charge), then tell you your SOL. This business is paid for by all of us. I'll never ship thru the USPS ever again. Jeff you have a PM.

I agree, let's boycott the USPS! Thanks for going through the trouble of going and talking to them today.

For everyone else:

I refunded John's payment and the lesson I have learned is to use more tape and ship things (especially heavy items) via UPS.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock