Started on: 01-27-2011 01:00 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Jefrysuko on 01-27-2011 09:31 PM
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
As the title states this is a OEM grey sunshade. It has been used and shows signs of wear which I did my best to capture in the photographs.

For those who don't know this is to be attached to the sunroof via a couple small pieces of Velcro. The buyer will have to find some Velcro to use on their sunroof but the corresponding pieces are still on the sunshade. When not in use it can be stored in the pouch and rests under the front hood on the same tray that the sunroof can be stowed on.

I have shipped one of these before by cutting down a larger box to size and reinforcing it around the edges. Although time consuming it worked well and arrived safely.

I would like to see $75 shipped for this one.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
For those who don't know this is to be attached to the sunroof via a couple small pieces of Velcro. The buyer will have to find some Velcro to use on their sunroof but the corresponding pieces are still on the sunshade. When not in use it can be stored in the pouch and rests under the front hood on the same tray that the sunroof can be stowed on.

Where does the Velcro go and where is the tray in the car? lol mine didnt come with a shade and I havent had the top out of the car for very long yet.

Forgive my clueless-ness
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTV-8:

Where does the Velcro go and where is the tray in the car? lol mine didnt come with a shade and I havent had the top out of the car for very long yet.

Forgive my clueless-ness

Look at the picture of the black side of the sunshade itself. You will see two small circles in the upper corners. That is the fuzzy side of the Velcro. There needs to be the corresponding loop side of the Velcro adhered to the underside of the sunroof glass.

The tray is under the hood above the HVAC box. A non sunroof car will not have this tray. There are a couple corresponding tabs on the other side of the under hood compartment above the spare tire.

I don't have a sunroof car otherwise I would get a picture to demonstrate.
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Jefrysuko, I saw it. One of the guys sent me a pic

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Sold Pending Payment

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock